ricky parks

I don't know, but considering the guys we have on board for this upcoming recruiting class, I rather doubt we're looking to clutter the depth chart too much unnecessarily, and while we do need bodies at LB, I think we're fine as it is, because with Cass playing in the middle we have a solid 3 deep.

I don't think we are recruiting to make such drastic changes. That would imply that we are not affectively recruiting for the linebacker position and that just isn't the case. This year we will have better LB pplay than last year and next year will be better this this. Just a matter of time.

Ricky is AUsome at TE, great with the ball. Don't see why he would play anything other than TE. RP will be a Lutz replacement in time.

They dont call him "Sticky" Parks for nothing.

I think this kid is a special talent, and we are lucky to have him. As of now, I call Lutz the best TE in the country. I think Parks could be even better  :-X

They dont call him "Sticky" Parks for nothing.

I think this kid is a special talent, and we are lucky to have him. As of now, I call Lutz the best TE in the country. I think Parks could be even better  :-X

That reminds me of when I first saw Wes Byrum during his freshman season...I made the statement that I honestly believed he had the potential to leave as Auburn's greatest field goal kicker of all time, and when you consider the guy he replaced (John Vaughn), not to mention all the greats who have kicked here (Del Greco, Etheridge, Holmes, etc), that's a pretty big statement. But I'd say he lived up to it, or at least that he placed his name firmly on that list of AU greats.

Would you move Vernon Davis to linebacker?

Didn't think so.

^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I heard they were thinking about moving him either to place kick holder, or long snapper. At least that's the rumor.

;D:tease:

In a heartbeat if that was the best move for the team.    49rs might have a little more talent at LB than Auburn so that comparison doesn't really work.  I'm not saying Parks to LB is the best move for the team but I think the OP has a legitimate question.  I really don't care if he is the best TE in the history of football, if he can help Auburn MORE by playing LB....well then I want him to play LB. 

In a heartbeat if that was the best move for the team.    49rs might have a little more talent at LB than Auburn so that comparison doesn't really work.   I'm not saying Parks to LB is the best move for the team but I think the OP has a legitimate question.  I really don't care if he is the best TE in the history of football, if he can help Auburn MORE by playing LB....well then I want him to play LB. 

And I think TigerWar's point is that he's not going to help Auburn more by playing LB than he is by playing TE.

Just by watching his video, (And I know it was high school) But this kid could really develop under CSL's offense cUse fromwhT I could tell, he is every coach's dream, big, strong and fast.

In a heartbeat if that was the best move for the team.    49rs might have a little more talent at LB than Auburn so that comparison doesn't really work.   I'm not saying Parks to LB is the best move for the team but I think the OP has a legitimate question.  I really don't care if he is the best TE in the history of football, if he can help Auburn MORE by playing LB....well then I want him to play LB. 

You would move the best TE in the history of football to linebacker? Ugh, okay.

In a heartbeat if that was the best move for the team.    49rs might have a little more talent at LB than Auburn so that comparison doesn't really work.   I'm not saying Parks to LB is the best move for the team but I think the OP has a legitimate question.  I really don't care if he is the best TE in the history of football, if he can help Auburn MORE by playing LB....well then I want him to play LB. 

lolwut?

Guest jrljr

This scenario makes no sense. I got a migrane trying to picture it.    :banghead:

Archived