Khaliel Rodgers/Kenny Bigelow Package Deal

Cam2Newton1

Rivals live board is talking about a package deal to include OG-Khaliel Rogers and DT-Kenny Bigelow.  They say that Bigelow may not be a solid commit to USC and that maybe Auburn could slip in there.

Of course, this is just a live forum. But I was wondering if our mods or anyone have any information on if Bigelow is wavering. That would be great if he flipped to Auburn.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gut says this is unlikely (though I've no tangible evidence to support that), but if we did manage it, we'd stand a great chance pf landing 4 of the most premier (if not THE most premier) DL this class.

If we get Bowers this weekend we likely have 1 DL spot left for Adams....But I guess we could take Bam Bam instead if he wanted to flip from USC.

Can you imagine Bigelow and Adams in the middle, with Liner and Lawson on the ends and the linebackers that would be behind them especially if RF flips.  Pops and Golf could be the corners and you still wouldn't give up many points.

I don't want to speculate or say anything bad about these 2 young men but based on things I have read I would prefer if we stayed away from recruiting anybody associated with David Sills. He may be clean but something about him just doesn't add up.

Can you imagine Bigelow and Adams in the middle, with Liner and Lawson on the ends and the linebackers that would be behind them especially if RF flips.  Pops and Golf could be the corners and you still wouldn't give up many points.

Post of the day!  :laugh: :laugh: :bow: :bow:

IMO (strictly speculation)....we wouldn't take Bigelow unless Adams was okay with it.

I think you are right, I think the coaches keep the top targets in the know.

And me and my pimp limp self from my disability as a nickel back. lol

And me and my pimp limp self from my disability as a nickel back. lol

:laugh:

Why wouldn't we take Bigelow? The kid is a monster and a top 20 recruit. If he wants to flip, let him.  And if it bothers Adams, so what, we still have a stud. There is no guarantee that we are going to get Adams anyways. Might as well guarantee ourselves one of the two. JMHO

Hey big boy   >:( I played corner never gave up a TD entire career........ Pops would be the weak link imho.             

But that is damn funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest EagleDamnWar

To clarify, rivals did not say bigelow is not solid  to USC.  AU is in the race for Rodgers and Bigelow/Rodgers may be a package deal. It doesn't hurt that Bigelow had some interest in AU at one point.

Hey big boy   >:( I played corner never gave up a TD entire career........ Pops would be the weak link imho.             

This may be true golf but the game has changed dramatically from the leather helmet/no facemask days  :tease:

This may be true golf but the game has changed dramatically from the leather helmet/no facemask days  :tease:

Playing corner was much easier before the introduction of the forward pass.

You guys are brutal. Just plain brutal.  :laugh:

Now THAT^ is funny.  And yes, Golf would be our shutdown corner but only because he has the 24v Hoveround scooter and Pops has got the 12v.

I literally just laughed out loud and choked on my drink!!!  Well worth it though!!!  Hillarious

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is the most I have laughed all week!! Thanks guys!!

That makes my day wutang. Thanks you've made my day but for some reason I want to call you Wang Chung

:laugh: :laugh:

What the hell are you laughing at?????? Be on the lookout for Uncle Jim Vance

I see your reminiscing on your middle-aged years.

Archived