Khaliel Rodgers/Kenny Bigelow Package Deal

Cam2Newton1

:laugh: :laugh:

What the hell are you laughing at?????? Be on the lookout for Uncle Jim Vance

I see your reminiscing on your middle-aged years.

no that was my younger years but good to see you know who Uncle Jim is....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, golf, I just logged on and saw this.  A proper response is being prepared as we speak!! ;D:cool::laugh:

Now that we have offerred Irvin-Sills from the same school, it makes this even more intriguing!!

Don't worry, golf, I just logged on and saw this.  A proper response is being prepared as we speak!! ;D:cool::laugh:

yeah, but it takes time to chisel it out in stone

From what I just read, USC is not even in the final group for Rodgers - Connecticut, West Virginia, Ole Miss, Auburn, UCLA and Ohio State.

yeah, but it takes time to chisel it out in stone

Heck, the Ten Commandments took a while, too.  Gimme a break!!

Can you imagine Bigelow and Adams in the middle, with Liner and Lawson on the ends and the linebackers that would be behind them especially if RF flips.  Pops and Golf could be the corners and you still wouldn't give up many points.

Hey big boy   >:( I played corner never gave up a TD entire career........ Pops would be the weak link imho.             

But that is damn funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3 games does not qualify as a career golf.  :rolleyes:

When I played football in high school, a team throwing a pass was a trick play. We might see four passes a game.

Everyone was running the triple option, veer or wing T.

Are our chances better now that we have a commitment from J I-S?

Only time will tell.

Not another 3* please.

Bo was a 3*. Just saying. Unlike the gumps, I could care less what a player's * ranking is. I can think of more than a few highly regarded player's who never played a down at Auburn. I can also think of more than a few player's who were not highly regarded and had great Auburn career's and NFL career's. If our coaches want a player, then I want that player.

I don't care about winning the game on paper or the star gazing when they get off the bus. I care about these kids coming in, doing things the right way and winning the game on the field. I don't wanna walk around town talking about the "Crutinship Trophy." I wanna walk around talking about the SEC and BCS trophies.

I don't care about winning the game on paper or the star gazing when they get off the bus. I care about these kids coming in, doing things the right way and winning the game on the field. I don't wanna walk around town talking about the "Crutinship Trophy." I wanna walk around talking about the SEC and BCS trophies.

Like it or not People should care about stars to some extent. Every BCS title winner had top ten recruiting classes immediately before their title run.  And all but 2 of the losers of the BCS title game had top ten classes leading up to it as well.

Not another 3* please.

Bo was a 3*. Just saying. Unlike the gumps, I could care less what a player's * ranking is. I can think of more than a few highly regarded player's who never played a down at Auburn. I can also think of more than a few player's who were not highly regarded and had great Auburn career's and NFL career's. If our coaches want a player, then I want that player.

Actually, I think Bo was a 10 star!

Kenny Bigelow (@4_Fighton_0)

6/1/12 7:59 PM

I wanna give a HUGE s/O 2 @Adidakid3 this is what hard work gets you bruh #WarEagle you deserve it but the works not done

**Pretty nice tweet from KB.

Archived