(Updated 11/18/16) 3* Juco Dual QB D.J. Gillins (SMU)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Guest EagleDamnWar

4_1234545.jpg

Jacksonville, FL (Jean Ribault) Pearl River C.C. Wildcats

Ht 6-3  Wt 205

-SMU commit 10/11/16

-Visiting AU 11/19/16

-2 to play 2

-No AU offer yet

-One to watch if AU misses on Jarrett Stidham which appears likely.

-Moved to WR & later transfered from Wisky to juco due to Wisky going to a Pro Style O

-Played 1st game in juco this season going 18-29 for 179 yards plus 8 rushes for 55 yards before an injury that has kept him out since.

-His HS Senior year he passed for 2,371 yards and 22 TDs, plus ran for 775 yards with 13 more TDs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 4-star and nation's No. 1 dual-threat QB for the 2014 class is in Auburn with his family for an unofficial visit. -247

I just watched film on Gillins. Very Impressive. was a bit disappointed to see that he was from Jacksonville, FL. We have not pulled that many kids from the Jacksonville area in the past. Too much GA and FL talk there.

Glad to see he is serious enough to visit us.

1 hour ago, lala said:

Next yr they are gonna film 2nd chance U on our campus.   

I don't care who reads this, that's funny stuff right there.

29 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

We really need stidham. How the $#*@ does Atm keep getting any QB they want!!!.

such is life when you have a swag copter

No but really, I have no idea. Sumlin is a hell of a salesman I guess

On 11/19/2016 at 8:08 AM, lala said:

Next yr they are gonna film 2nd chance U on our campus.   

Thanks I just blew my ice tea all over my computer.  That was funny.

2 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

We really need stidham. How the $#*@ does Atm keep getting any QB they want!!!.

Any in state recruits they want that a quality Texas Longhorns don't want will go to aTm because of their state network.

DJ is JUCO only because he was a dual QB at Wisco when it went pro style. Yes? Not sure why this would be a sneer-worthy, tea spewing "second chance" take by Auburn.

Bet we turn up the heat on Kadarius Toney and/or N'Kosi Perry if we strike out on Stidham.  That is if we don't test the waters with Narcisse again with the coaching change.  Still a long way to go until signing day.

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

DJ is JUCO only because he was a dual QB at Wisco when it went pro style. Yes? Not sure why this would be a sneer-worthy, tea spewing "second chance" take by Auburn.

Had to be recruited by Gary Anderson, looking for another Chuckie Keeton. We were fortunate to win against them in 2011.

7 hours ago, corchjay said:

Bet we turn up the heat on Kadarius Toney and/or N'Kosi Perry if we strike out on Stidham.  That is if we don't test the waters with Narcisse again with the coaching change.  Still a long way to go until signing day.

Nope. He has no interest in AU. If we turn up the heat on anyone in state it will be Cunningham from Park Crossing and a Louisville commit.

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

We better hit the streets and find that diamond on the rough or it's going to get ugly here

So, you don't think Woody Barrett is good enough to provide solid backup for Sean White?

27 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So, you don't think Woody Barrett is good enough to provide solid backup for Sean White?

Ii don't know what Cole means by his statement but if we don't sign a trueQB in this class then posters will get pissy. To me it says nothing about Woody's future potential.

Archived