2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid is all AU at this point. He also has offers from FSU, Clemson and Ole Miss. AU sits at the top of his list. He will not leave the state to play and will end up being one of our early commits for the '14 class. He nearly committed a couple of weeks ago. Once he sees a few more campuses this summer, he will pull the trigger.........for the good guys.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Thought he had an Auburn offer and was probably gonna committ to us soon?

Fixed. Thanks

Guest EagleDamnWar

This kid is all AU at this point. He also has offers from FSU, Clemson and Ole Miss. AU sits at the top of his list. He will not leave the state to play and will end up being one of our early commits for the '14 class. He nearly committed a couple of weeks ago. Once he sees a few more campuses this summer, he will pull the trigger.........for the good guys.

Article from Miami Rivals states he has them number 1 and AU or Tenn number 2.  The article was dated one day after BCW but I don't know if the quotes they used were old.

Article from Miami Rivals states he has them number 1 and AU or Tenn number 2.  The article was dated one day after BCW but I don't know if the quotes they used were old.

The kid is all AU right now regardless of what the Canes have to say about it. He and JJ will be teammates on the college level as well.

Well, I won't go so far as to say that he WILL be at Auburn, but with JJ at his school with him, I am sure that he is and will be hearing about how wonderful Auburn is.  I think that the likelihood of his comitting is pretty good, and with JJ near him, and with what I think will be a stellar defense (especially compared to the last few yers at AU) this season his committing to us is fairly likely.

Well, I won't go so far as to say that he WILL be at Auburn, but with JJ at his school with him, I am sure that he is and will be hearing about how wonderful Auburn is.  I think that the likelihood of his comitting is pretty good, and with JJ near him, and with what I think will be a stellar defense (especially compared to the last few yers at AU) this season his committing to us is fairly likely.

Fair enough.

I read that he has Miami as his #1

So did I. Just above, in this thread, and again in your post. But I also read the other posts in between that say 'no way'.

:tease:

I hope he stays with us if he's with us but when was the last time the florida schools were recruiting in Alabama like this?  I hope he says it's too far away for him.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Shaun is with QB Jeremy Johnson.  Neither are participating in the camp.  He hinted that he could have news later this afternoon.  Sounds like our first commitment for 2014.  WDE!

Shaun looks great on film. Here are Soph. highlights, he has good speed for a LB and only being a Soph last year. I would love to have him.

I think JJ is with him, hehe, FSU sayes something, JJ sayes Auburn is better.  I like it.  :we:

Archived