2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU is tied with Auburn for lead.

Where did you hear this; thought he was a strong AU lean. His is real good; we need him in next years class.

Guest EagleDamnWar

FSU is tied with Auburn for lead.

Where did you hear this; thought he was a strong AU lean. His is real good; we need him in next years class.

2014 LB Shaun Hamilton of M-gomery Carver loved his recent trip 2 #FSU. Thats why #Noles are now tied at top w/ Auburn-  247 analyst Keith Niebuhr.  He is usually pretty solid. 

Hopefully the excitement of his FSU trip will wear off and he'll realize that AU is where he really wants to be. He's right in our backyard, so I'd really hate to lose him to free $hoes...

Guest EagleDamnWar

Hamilton competed at the Nick Saban 7v7 Classic.  Shaun Dion Hamilton had an impressive tournament

“He had four interceptions,†(Jeremy) Johnson said. “He had three the first three games and he had a big interception at the end.â€

JJ: “I think the next time he comes down, he’s going to commit"

• 4 weeks later...

I have not heard any information regarding Shaun.  Are we still expecting him to commit to the good guys?  Do you think the RF flip will impact his decision?

This kid is a junior in high school and he already looks huge.... It's scary how big and fast some of these kids are being only 16 or 17 years old. Will be interested to see if commits here soon

He will commit in August.  We are leading FSU

That would be a huge wound for satan and his so called ability to ALWAYS get the best linebackers......

That would be a huge wound for satan and his so called ability to ALWAYS get the best linebackers......

Given that Bammer has not offered him I respectfully disagree with that statement.

Given that Bammer has not offered him I respectfully disagree with that statement.

Well maybe satan would prefer to wait until later to offer and not go thru another RF saga....  I see your point on this.  But you have to admit this would certainly tread on bama's terf with LB recruiting!!

Saban will just sign a kicker and with his super human developing and coaching powers, he will turn him into the next Ray Lewis.

^^^^^ This guy gets it  :tease:

I am glad somebody does because the both of you just confused me.

:laugh:  Sorry El didn't realize yellow font was needed  ;D

Unfortunately I am slow at times.

Now there's a high, hanging curve ball if I ever saw one!! :happydance::hellyeah::yay::trampoline:

:laugh:  Sorry El didn't realize yellow font was needed  ;D

Unfortunately I am slow at times.

Now there's a high, hanging curve ball if I ever saw one!! :happydance::hellyeah::yay::trampoline:

Well by all means don't let that fat pitch get by. Swing away my good friend.  :thumbsup: <<< swing away sign.

Archived