2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Is Hamilton coming this weekend? 2014 starting early. Heard we were close to a commit from him.

No. Likely in Tuesday.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

2014 LB Shaun Dion Hamilton tells me his new top 2 is now #Auburn and #Clemson (tied) ... #FSU now running 3rd

Shaun has delayed his announcement.  No timetable set of when a decision will come.

From a Rivals article?...And is he still visiting tomorrow?

Shaun has delayed his announcement.  No timetable set of when a decision will come.

From a Rivals article?...And is he still visiting tomorrow?

Yes...No access, so not sure

http://auburn.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1387989&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

2014 LB Shaun Dion Hamilton tells me his new top 2 is now #Auburn and #Clemson (tied) ... #FSU now running 3rd

>:( dabo. i dont get it

Clemson is becoming a thorn in our side........

Clemson is becoming a thorn in our side........

It will be pulled on Sept. 1st  ;)

SDH will commit to Auburn as long as Jeremy Johnson is committed to Auburn

Is this in jeopardy?

No. He was just making the statement.

SIAP, but Shaun Dion Hamilton is in Auburn today.

You should never apologize for bringing good news!  :we:

Free update by 247 http://t.co/gJze0Hgv

Bryan Matthews10379 posts

Hamilton said he and his father had a good time. They met with DC Brian VanGorder for about an hour and HC Gene Chizik for more than 30 minutes. He said Auburn and Clemson was still his top two (but had a sly grin on face when asked). He said he's close friends with top 2014 recruits Ronnie Clark and Tre' Williams and thinks there's a good chance all three will end up at same school.

One thing Chizik told him was he thought if Shaun committed to Auburn he could be a positive influence on other recruits. Shaun said he plans to help whatever school he commits to recruit other top prospects.

Free update by 247 http://t.co/gJze0Hgv

Bryan Matthews10379 posts

Hamilton said he and his father had a good time. They met with DC Brian VanGorder for about an hour and HC Gene Chizik for more than 30 minutes. He said Auburn and Clemson was still his top two (but had a sly grin on face when asked). He said he's close friends with top 2014 recruits Ronnie Clark and Tre' Williams and thinks there's a good chance all three will end up at same school.

One thing Chizik told him was he thought if Shaun committed to Auburn he could be a positive influence on other recruits. Shaun said he plans to help whatever school he commits to recruit other top prospects.

:thumbsup:

:wedance:

It really is not worth getting excited about yet. He said he would help recruit for whatever team he will choose. He did not say that would be Auburn. He also moved his commitment til after his junior year now.

• 4 months later...

SDH tweeted earlier "Where all my auburn fans" and "Auburn fans treat u right"

• 2 weeks later...

He was interviewed by Rivals earlier this week at some point. His top three as of right now are Florida, AU and Clemson. Needs to biuld relationships with our coaching staff. He expects to be offered by Bama. Seems to be a battle between Bama and AU when he has that offer. Especially with JJ on campus

Any word from him and where we stand?

He is open with no leaders. Florida, Auburn, Clemson, and Bama have made the biggest impressions.

I've seen him mocking Auburn in the past and making fun of us with the coaching change. I think it is Alabama, he is a bammer mark my word.

He was just having fun with the other recruits on twitter. I would not take that as mocking Auburn.

Archived