2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

I've seen him mocking Auburn in the past and making fun of us with the coaching change. I think it is Alabama, he is a bammer mark my word.

He was just having fun with the other recruits on twitter. I would mot take that as mocking Auburn.

He really wants to like Auburn; more than likely does. Auburn hasn't made it easy for him to follow through on it though.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I make fun of Auburn all the time as a joke. WIth my oral surgeon the other day (bammer) asked how AU was I told him we got a few new cows in our pasture so it has been a good year.

SDH is good friends with JJ and he will be essential in our recruitment of him

• 1 month later...

Shaun was at the AU basketball game tonight with Draequon Murphy and Rashaan Evans. I didn't see Jeremy so not sure he came. They were all sitting among Malzahn, Garner and Lashlee. Appeared to be very laid back. Assume they were having a good time despite our loss. They even got a little star treatment from some girls who came up to them and asked to get pics with them. They all stayed till the end of the game. That is all. :cool:

I'm liking this Carver recruiting line we seem to be building. Hamilton would be a solid fit at that OLB position and Murphy looks like he has some great playmaking ability. Hopefully JJ can help Gus and company pull these guys in

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun Dion Hamilton ‏@_sdh7

A 20 minute lecture on why I should go to Alabama in church. Come on man I'm just trying to praise God in church not talk recruiting!

He needs to realize that if he goes bama he will have to change his priorities in life.

No, because he would be coached by God, or at least that is how little Nicky would see it.

Anybody think Tennessee is a team to watch out for here...especially if the in-state back and forth get to be too much? He was pretty high on a visit he had there a couple of weeks ago and tweeted to Blaise that he should go up there and check it out.

Shaun Dion Hamilton ‏@_sdh7

A 20 minute lecture on why I should go to Alabama in church. Come on man I'm just trying to praise God in church not talk recruiting!

I wonder if the lecturer is a season ticket holder or in some other way a booster of uat athletics.

WDE!

Wouldnt matter - If anything, it sounds like he is doing us a favor!

NCAA defines a a season ticket older as a booster. Boosters are not permitted to contact (recruit) prospects on or off campus.

WDE!

Archived