2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Any estimates on how many EE's we can pick up this round?

Since we can sign 29 next year if there is enough attrition the minimum is 4. That number grows with graduating seniors next December.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disregard my post. I was talking about Pettway. Why I thought I was in the Pettway thread I don't know.

It's tax season man and you as an accountant must have a million things on your mind. No worries.

Hope he's leaning Auburn's way. We need to get at least three LBs this class and this would be a great start!

Hope he's leaning Auburn's way. We need to get at least three LBs this class and this would be a great start!

In a recent interview CEJ says he is planning on signing 2 or 3 LBs since we only use 2 LBs on the field at the same time in this system as opposed to most teams that have 3 or 4 on the field at the same time.

Bryan Matthews seems to believe he is an AU lean as do others I know.

In a recent interview CEJ says he is planning on signing 2 or 3 LBs since we only use 2 LBs on the field at the same time in this system as opposed to most teams that have 3 or 4 on the field at the same time.

E - I'm thinking Hamilton, Williams and Mouhon are our top three IMO. You? :dunno:

E - I'm thinking Hamilton, Williams and Mouhon are our top three IMO. You? :dunno:/>

I'm hoping that we get these three plus maybe Rashaan Evans at DE / LB.

E - I'm thinking Hamilton, Williams and Mouhon are our top three IMO. You? :dunno:/>

Auburn is recruiting him as a DE. CEJ prefers both his LBs to be ILBs.

Auburn is recruiting him as a DE. CEJ prefers both his LBs to be ILBs.

Yeah I don't see us ending up with Evans. I know he is a local kid but he seems to want to branch out. He is a good young player and will do well.

That's why I say that the three I mentioned would have to be our top three outside of McMillan anyway. We have a good shot at all three IMO. Williams and Hamilton are probably 1-2 and the fact Ben Bradley signed could help with Mouhon who will be one of the top LB's in the nation and his teammate and Top 5 player DE Lorenzo Carter. It would be nice if Mr. Bradley would help Coach Garner lure those two out of the Peach State.

Better - tho I am not sure who that is

But in any case - thank you =)

Edit: considering the thread I suppose I could guess that this is the pick of SDH you were talking about.

Better - tho I am not sure who that is

But in any case - thank you =)

Edit: considering the thread I suppose I could guess that this is the pick of SDH you were talking about.

Ding, Ding, Ding! Correct. That Foster pic just makes me laugh. I really think we dodged a bullet there.

We probably did. I had made a comment a while back that whoever lands him will have to keep the kid str8. You just make so many comments I had pics of rf all up and down the screen - and after the diva show that ended up I am just ready to act like he doesnt exist.

For what it is worth - it was a staged shot so he could get more attention. Funny, but would have been better if that was his first stunt.

Jeremy Johnson says SDH is gonna go to Auburn.

I hope JJ is right.

JJ put a picture on Twitter two days ago of SDH in an AU jacket.

I hope JJ is right.

JJ put a picture on Twitter two days ago of SDH in an AU jacket.

I think JJ is probably hoping to influence the young man, I don't think it's necessary though. I believe his mind is made up already. :wareagle:

I hope JJ is right.

JJ said Derick Green was coming to AU too.

I like our chances, but it's not in the bag yet.

Furthermore... up until that fateful Monday night... Jeremy still insisted that Foster was going to AU.

He might know SDH on another level though.

Furthermore... up until that fateful Monday night... Jeremy still insisted that Foster was going to AU.

Most assuredly, he does...

Most assuredly, he does...

They go to the same school. Basically best friends from what I gathered.

Archived