It is irrational, I know....

DKW 86

It is irrational, I know....but I just hate Ole Miss.

I want to beat them so bad........

MSU fans feel sorry for them. :lol:

They burn The Grove down.

They leave the :sec:

They admit Oxford is Indian for "Trailer Park."

They actually bring back the most bigoted mascot in America to represent the most bigoted University in America.

They admit REBS stands for: Redneck "E"nbred Bigoted Shaneheads!

They burn down Oxford.

They have to add another decimal place for the hundred's digits to the scoreboard.

We clear the stadium out by halftime.

etc.

I just hate Ole Miss and I want them destroyed, humiliated, embarassed as we pay them back for last year. :yes:

I feel the same way. When it comes to "redneck", the old miss folks are in a "neck & neck" race with uat. We OWE old miss.....Let's get some payback ! ! ! :au:

ya'll just think that you hate them......i'm the one that hates them with a hatred so hot it will cause wet wood to ignite spontaneously as i walk by.....i have a sillyassed son-in-law that holds a law degree from there....instead of practicing, he teachs it.....i say "those that can,do, and those that can't, teach"......i have a cousin that is married to a former ole piss quarterback......they are barbaric people with the biological habits of a damn orangutan.....after they leave, i immediately clean and disinfect the house because the germs that they bring in have to be those from a third world country....and to think, the little b*****d fathered two, and soon to be three, of my grandchildren.....i fully intend to work hard and pray hard so to help those little fellows overcome their genetic misfortune.......one of you history buffs help me here....didn't the yankee army burn down the ole piss campus during the civil war?......if they did, they should still have guards posted there to keep them from building it back.....ain't a damn thing good ever came from the state of mississippi.....i pull for sly croom because i want him to regulate them back to the enviroment that they are familiar with.....obscurity......remember,ole miss is ole piss and that is all that they will ever be

Man o man....

Some of the brethren are getting their game face on BIG this week!!!!

Gotta say, I have never felt much at all when it comes to the rebs...even after last year. You guys are gettin' me fired up!

:au: WAR DADGUM EAGLE! :au:

In terms of pure, unadulterated spite, the teams I want to beat every year (in order) are:

1. bammer

2. LSWho

3. Old Piss

Like I say, this is just for spite. It doesn't take into account whether any of them are in contention or are one of the elite teams in the conference or the nation. If you measured that way, you'd have to put Georgia and UT near the top. But I don't hold the venom for those teams that I do for the three above. I don't care if all of them suck, I want to beat them. If they are actually in contention for something, that's just gravy.

I had never felt much hatred for Ole Piss until last year. Before the game when they were doing one of their stupid @$$ cheers during our Alma Mater and all day just acting like general white trash, then there was the outcome of the game. I hope we beat the heck our of em, WDE!!

tombigbee- I don't know anything about the Ole Piss campus getting burned down, but they did burn UAT.

tombigbee- I don't know anything about the Ole Piss campus getting burned down, but they did burn UAT.

115167[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. Do they plan to rebuild?

Wow... I have no feelings at all toward Ole Miss cause we usually own them.   I didn't know they were that bad.

115162[/snapback]

They've pulled the dumbass stunt of shouting out "Hoddy Toddy" (easily the stupidest cheer in the SEC) during our Alma Mater twice now...all the evidence I need to know how classless they can be.

AU will destroy Ole Miss easy. The only reason they were so good last year was because of Eli. Dont get me wrong, I like Eli. But he was the team last year.

A few years ago, at the overtime loss to Cold Piss, I had the misfortune of going to the game with some Cold Pissers. (Actually good folks). I'm walking back to the car after the game and I'm noticing that the Pissers are all comfortably kicked back in their tailgating spots. I get back to the car and our friends are already there with a spread laid out, shucking some oysters and having a cold one.

Turns out, until Eli, the party has always been more important than the game to the Pissers. They've been so used to being average, better to throw a good tailgate bash than get disappointed in the outcome of the game...again. Some of them even asked who won. And they were sincere about it.

I couldn't agree more, David. I have several very good friends as a result of my time there, but it just so happens that none of them are FROM mississippi, and none of them are really rebel 'fans'.

I'm sure we all have reasons for hating those losers. Here are some of mine:

1. 1999 - Their fans do the hoddy toddy cheer during our alma mater.

2. 2001 - Their fans do the hoddy toddy cheer during our alma mater.

3. 2003 - Some of their fans tryin to do that stupid hoddy toddycheer during our alma mater.

4. That stupid hoddy toddy cheer. :angry:

5. They have the gall to put up a banner in VH 'stadium' that says, "2003 Western Division Champions". :blink:

6. The grove. The most overrated 'tradition in the SEC. It's not cool, its overcrowded, and if it's been raining, its muddy and smelly.

7. Their attitude. They now have shirts, and we'll see several of them Saturday, that say "Ole Miss, we're not snobs, we're just better than you." I'd love to know what Ole Miss, which has the lowest undergraduate entrance requirements in the SEC, is better at, than is Auburn University??? (pardon the preposition at the end of that sentence). Given our 20-8 record over them, it sure isn't football.

8. Their attitude part 2. In 2002 my wife and I sat in the um alumni section and endured so much verbal abuse that in the 3rd quarter, my quiet, softspoken wife turned to me and said in a very loud voice, "I'm never coming back here unless we can sit in the Auburn section! This is the most low-class, redneck, bullsh** place I've ever been!" If you can make my wife say something like that out loud, you've really done something.

9. Their interpretation of how and why Tuberville left.

10. The "heritage not hate" excuse for their flag, mascot, and fight song. It's such a weak excuse, and getting rid of it did help how the players felt about om, just ask Duce McAllister.

olemisscrowd_689x343.jpg

ya'll just think that you hate them......i'm the one that hates them with a hatred so hot it will cause wet wood to ignite spontaneously as i walk by.....i have a sillyassed son-in-law that holds a law degree from there....instead of practicing, he teachs it.....i say "those that can,do, and those that can't, teach"......i have a cousin that is married to a former ole piss quarterback......they are barbaric people with the biological habits of a damn orangutan.....after they leave, i immediately clean and disinfect the house because the germs that they bring in have to be those from a third world country....and to think, the little b*****d fathered two, and soon to be three, of my grandchildren.....i fully intend to work hard and pray hard so to help those little fellows overcome their genetic misfortune.......one of you history buffs help me here....didn't the yankee army burn down the ole piss campus during the civil war?......if they did, they should still have guards posted there to keep them from building it back.....ain't a damn thing good ever came from the state of mississippi.....i pull for sly croom because i want him to regulate them back to the enviroment that they are familiar with.....obscurity......remember,ole miss is ole piss and that is all that they will ever be

115093[/snapback]

Gee, TBT, tell us how you really feel.... :roflol:

Dave's Hotty Toddy 2004

Does :om: suck?

Hellyeah!, Damn Right!

Hotty Toddy

Gosh almighty

No one cares for thee.

Flim Flam,

Bim Bam,

:om: Sucks

By Damn!

The stupid hoddy toddy cheer during the alma mater makes me want to take a dump in the grove and light it on fire.

Well, I don't like Ole Miss anymore than any other Auburn fan But I love my Southern heritage and I respect Ole Miss for trying to continue that heritage. It was nothing more than political correctness that drove their chancellor to taking away their Colonel Reb when upwards of 95% of their students @ alumni wanted to keep it. So calling them racists just because they want to keep their traditions is pretty ignorant!!!!!

They actually bring back the most bigoted mascot in America to represent the most bigoted University in America.
But I love my Southern heritage and I respect Ole Miss for trying to continue that heritage. It was nothing more than political correctness that drove their chancellor to taking away their Colonel Reb when upwards of 95% of their students @ alumni wanted to keep it. So calling them racists just because they want to keep their traditions is pretty ignorant!!!!!

1) If they werent so idiotic....This is a CSA Flag used during the Civil War.

SBVicks.gif

2) This is a flag used almost exclusively after the war. A CSA Navy Flag used at War's end only and by racially divisive organizations such as KKK, or KofKKK, etc.

scross.gif

What was that about HERITAGE? These morons arent about HERITAGE. They cant even get that right!

Link

Ole Miss benches Colonel Rebel as it rethinks mascot

Posted: Wednesday June 18, 2003 10:22 AM

Updated: Wednesday June 18, 2003 2:09 PM

OXFORD, Miss. (AP) -- The Colonel Rebel mascot is out for this football season while the University of Mississippi searches for a new image.

Athletic Director Pete Boone said the "Southern plantation-look" man with a big head, floppy hat and clothes and cane will be off the sidelines while Ole Miss considers what it will do about its mascot. Tradition?

The Colonel Rebel logo, however, is still an official trademark of the university, university officials said Wednesday.

In recent years, Mississippi has been steering its image away from the Old South by fazing out symbols that some say are racially divisive. Confederate battle flags, once pervasive at football games, have been banished and "Dixie" has been dropped as the school's unofficial fight song.

Boone said there are no plans to change the school's longtime nicknames "Ole Miss" or "Rebels." That is why we use the :om: logo here at AUN.

School officials have been toying with the idea of revamping Colonel Rebel for about eight years, Boone said.

"The thing that has always struck me about our mascot is that it was not an athletic mascot," he told the Oxford Eagle newspaper. "It was, as we've all said, an old man with a cane. It just didn't look athletic, it didn't represent anything athletic and it seemed to be a different image than what we were trying to do from an athletic department standpoint."

The private Ole Miss Loyalty Foundation that supports athletics has spent $30,000 for the New York-based Phoenix Design Works to study Colonel Rebel, Ole Miss lettering and logos.

:om: beat :au: ????

stfu7.jpg

115286[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Well, DKW 86 you are right about 1 thing The Stars and Bars was not the official flag of the CSA but it was used during the war. I have seen Rebel fans use both of the flags u posted. And actually the KKK swore allegiance to 2 flags,,the American flag and the Christian flag NOT the Stars and Bars. And if u really want to get PC,, "War Eagle" could be construed to some as a "racist" cry! Wasn't the original eagle owned by a Confederate soldier. A soldier who (according to some people's take on history) fought to preserve slavery. How terrible!!!! I say we get rid of "War Eagle" because it just reminds me of our racist past!!!! Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well, DKW 86 you are right about 1 thing The Stars and Bars was not the official flag of the CSA but it was used during the war. I have seen Rebel fans use both of the flags u posted. And actually the KKK swore allegiance to 2 flags,,the American flag and the Christian flag NOT the Stars and Bars. And if u really want to get PC,, "War Eagle" could be construed to some as a "racist" cry! Wasn't the original eagle owned by a Confederate soldier.  A soldier who (according to some people's take on history) fought to preserve slavery. How terrible!!!! I say we get rid of "War Eagle" because it just reminds me of our racist past!!!! Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!1

115752[/snapback]

Man!! You were so close on this one! The Stars and Bars was only used as the War was Lost, never during any real time of conflict. The KKK came out in Pulaski TN right after the Civil War. I assure youn they never swore allegiance to the American Flag then, maybe later on, but not as they organized. The KKK went thru its bogus mainstreaming during the late 1800s to early 1930s. They certainly cited the American Flag for recruitment purposes. They posed themselves as Religious, Moral, and Temperate at that time. Their scandalous leaders lead to their downfall then.

Even the admin at :om: admit the obvious. CTT left :om: in some part due to their lethargy at moving into the 20th/21st Centurys.

The rebel flag isnt racist. But, it was used for racist purposes and will forever be tainted. That doesn't mean you shouldnt get to keep one, but dont go waving it in people's faces. I am not PC, but I know when I am stepping on toes.

Archived