Auburn/Ark. game question...

woods1110

This is probably going to get moved but I posted it here so more people could see it...

While I was tailgating during the AU/Ark. game I saw some orange koozies with a big W on it and it said War Eagle...kind of like the "W The President" stickers....

I heard someone saying that a guy was making them to get money to buy an engagement ring....does anyone know anything about these and where I can get some of those koozies?

I bought two of these from a guy who came up to our car while we were tailgating before the LA Tech game. They were $3 a piece and, like you said, he was selling them to buy his girlfriend an engagement ring. He just had them in a backpack, and that was the only place I have seen them.

So I don't really know where you can get them unless the guy comes up and asks you to buy one.

Hope this guy does not get a divorce after working his butt off  to buy a girl a rock.

115147[/snapback]

Way to give the guys some encouragement! Sheesh, not every marriage ends that way!

:)

Hope this guy does not get a divorce after working his butt off  to buy a girl a rock.

115147[/snapback]

Way to give the guys some encouragement! Sheesh, not every marriage ends that way!

:)

115148[/snapback]

That's right. He's got a 50-50 shot.

That's right. He's got a 50-50 shot.

115165[/snapback]

That's only those who don't have a growing relationship with God. The rate falls to 1 in 1050 if both partners are reading their Bible daily. :D

I was working the Mike Rogers tent for the UK game and we had some stickers that had W and War Eagle in Orange and Blue. The University came by and took them up because they were not licensed. :(

I was working the Mike Rogers tent for the UK game and we had some stickers that had W and War Eagle in Orange and Blue.  The University came by and took them up because they were not licensed. :(

115181[/snapback]

Ahhhh....which would probably explain why the guy was going around selling them out of his backpack...makes sense...

I still want two!

Archived