What was the first year

auburn4ever

1970 Mississippi St. in Legion Field. The paper airplane game. Happy with the outcome, disappointed the folks wouldn't let me throw the plane I made.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First home game, 1991... My freshman year.  Didn't care a lick about football, and only went because a bunch of guys in a fraternity, that I didn't pledge, invited me to sit with them.  Now I'm typing in an Auburn football forum, while at work in Kansas City. 

First home game, 1991... My freshman year.  Didn't care a lick about football, and only went because a bunch of guys in a fraternity, that I didn't pledge, invited me to sit with them.  Now I'm typing in an Auburn football forum, while at work in Kansas City. 

I know what you mean. You can go back and find my post for my first game, but I didn't give a lick about football at the time either. Plus it was easy not to care about football when my family is all Turd fans. That one game was all it took, that one glorious experience. Now my wife says I'm addicted to Auburn football. What does she know?  ;D

Archived