? about lsu fire pics

damabama

WERE YOU THERE LIFER?????

Did you hear the gym basically explode? Did you feel the heat from the fire 100 feet away?? Did you actually see the fire, besides what espn showed of it?

Those of us that witnessed it, remember it because it was a BIG FIRE, VERY CLOSE to the stadium that happened about 15 minutes before and for the entire first half a huge game.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about!

why is everyone so damn interested in bringing up old news. This happen 3 or so years ago. so why bring it up again. It dont make any sense whatsoever. :roll:

I think it is very interesting stuff. I was sitting in the upper deck on the side where the gym was burning. Smoke was blowing into the stadium. I was recovering from Bronchitus and had a hard time breathing. I remember seeing that blaze an being totally awestrucken.

BTW, TigerLifer it was much more than 3 years ago. I think it was during the Bowden era. Very interesting stuff. I'd like to see the pictures.

Did you hear the gym basically explode? Did you feel the heat from the fire 100 feet away?? Did you actually see the fire, besides what espn showed of it?

Those of us that witnessed it, remember it because it was a BIG FIRE, VERY CLOSE to the stadium that happened about 15 minutes before and for the entire first half a huge game.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about! Just go away, jacka$$!

only fire you should be bringing up is the one that happened in Baton Rouge. The fire besides Jordan-Hare dont have any place in that discussion because NO ONE from LSU was to blame for it. No I wasn't at the game. I watched it on TV. As I remember correctly LSU won that game.

And btw dont' call me out like I am some punk bitch. I am not Tigah and I talk good football and defend my school just like you all do on TigerFourms Chuck, Titan, AuNuma1 ETC. so if you have a problem with me why don't you keep it to yourself. I WILL NOT leave till someone like Chuck or Titan ask me to leave and gives me a reason behind it. Until then I suggest you keep your opinions of me to yourself. Have a nice day.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about! Just go away, jacka$$!

only fire you should be bringing up is the one that happened in Baton Rouge. The fire besides Jordan-Hare dont have any place in that discussion because NO ONE from LSU was to blame for it. No I wasn't at the game. I watched it on TV. As I remember correctly LSU won that game.

And btw dont' call me out like I am some punk bitch. I am not Tigah and I talk good football and defend my school just like you all do on TigerFourms Chuck, Titan, AuNuma1 ETC. so if you have a problem with me why don't you keep it to yourself. I WILL NOT leave till someone like Chuck or Titan ask me to leave and gives me a reason behind it. Until then I suggest you keep your opinions of me to yourself. Have a nice day.

TL3 we were talking about the fire pix from the gym catching on fire, NOT the fire in Baton Rouge. I was wondering why you were getting so defensive there. Sorry for the miscommunication.

okay . .easy everyone . .

1) I don't THINK anyone is blaming LSU for the fire . .the certainly shouldn't be as it was pretty much proven that the inadvertant placement of a grill near an air input vent caused the fire

2) I don't think that wanting to see these pictures is out of line either. Once the important aspect of this was done (i.e. no one was hurt), the image of the fire over the stadium is absolutely amazing - and I would personally love to have some copies of it

3) TL3 is a highly valued member of this board. As I have mentioned MANY times, I think class rivals are a VERY important part of a good board structure, they bring it opposing views and keep the board from becoming a full on kool aid drinking bandwagon. It should be noted that our classier rival posters (tl3, geauxscott, bs, and sl2) all stayed away from the board during our post USC and GT melt down . . .granted, they are starting to throw jabs . .but very few unprovoked.

So everybody cool off . .

tl3 - please take a look at my Joseph Addai thread (investigative work) and HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!

No offense TL3 but why do fans of other schools come to our forum and tell us what we should and should not discuss??????

If we want to discuss why LSU fans threw golf balls at Lee Corso after LSU beat Florida a few years ago, then we can!

I just wanted to see the pics of the fire...I wasn't there so all I could see was the smoke they showed on espn...one mention of the letters "l-s-u" seems to bring out the worst moods in people lately...

I just wanted to see the pics of the fire...I wasn't there so all I could see was the smoke they showed on espn...one mention of the letters "l-s-u" seems to bring out the worst moods in people lately...

I'd like to see those pictures too. There, I said it. Does that offend anyone?

I'd like to see those pictures too. There, I said it. Does that offend anyone?

Uhhhhh, yes, highly offended ;);)

ok...no. 1...i'm not blaming anyone for anything...i know how the fire started...all i was asking about was if anybody had any pix of the actual fire...i commented that i had some pics i made the next day if anybody was interested in seeing them and apparently some are...

if someone can explain to me how to post the pics i will be more than glad to put them up here...i know a little about computers but a little is all i know...a little help will be appreciated...

and last but not least, i'll blame lsu for WW2, the bubonic plague, and silicon implants if i want to...the hell with lsu

ok...no. 1...i'm not blaming anyone for anything...i know how the fire started...all i was asking about was if anybody had any pix of the actual fire...i commented that i had some pics i made the next day if anybody was interested in seeing them and apparently some are...

if someone can explain to me how to post the pics i will be more than glad to put them up here...i know a little about computers but a little is all i know...a little help will be appreciated...

and last but not least, i'll blame lsu for WW2, the bubonic plauge, and silicon implants if i want to...the hell with lsu

uh. I never had a problem with silicone implants. Could we take that one off the list?

Acutally, the letters L-S-U seem to be bringing a smile to my face all of a sudden.

LSU 17

World Beaters 10

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Nick Saban. I haven't been barked at nor have I had any threats made against me or my property all week long. GO BAMA KEEP THEM HUMBLED!

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I was at that game, and was sitting in the upper deck on the other side of the stadium. I can still remember the heat when the we had the mini explosion.

I also remember the announcer that day saying something like this:

"If anyone parked their cars by the gymnasium, we would like for you to move your cars now."

A few seconds later there was a huge fireball.

"Please do not go to move your cars. I repeat do not go to move your cars."

I searched the web, and found one picture:

AU-LSU Fire

WDE!!!

Well tl3, since you obviously flew off the hook for no good reason, do I see an "Im sorry, I misunderstood" post anywhere?

No I will not apologize, cause the dont' call me out part of my post still stands.

Archived