To many threads about BCS!

Auburnforever

I'm tired of talking about and thinking about the BCS and a tenth of a point here and a tenth of a point there. Come on guys and gals... enjoy this. If we beat :om: , :uga: , and :ua: . Then we can start complaining about being 4th or 5th in the BCS poll.

Look at it.

USC

Boise State

Utah

Oklahoma

Wisconsin

Auburn

Miami

All are undefeated. Things will change. But don't worry so much about being left out. It'll play out, it always does. But i do find it funny that every major conference with a automatic BCS bid has an undefeated team with the exception of the Big East...

We still have 3 or 4 tough games before our attention should be on the Orange bowl at all.

Even if we have one loss... a win in the SEC Championship game... and a sugar bowl bid...Heck that sounds like an incredible year to me.

Our last conference championship came in 1989... Unless you are at least 20-25 you probably don't even remember it.

Can I get an Amen??

You know, I try not to let myself get caught up in the possibilities and I'm trying to focus on Cold Piss. You bring up a good point though. Even if we lose a game and still win the SEC, we're New Orleans bound. I've been to 3 previous Sugar Bowls and I'm here to say, it wouldn't upset me in the least to have to spend the start of the year on Bourbon Street. It's pretty darn AUsome to walk B. Street with a few thousand other Tigers, a Hurricane in hand and shoutin' "War Damn Eagle" to everyone.

It gets kinda' tough, $$$$ wise, when you have a kid in school at AUBURN.

BUT, IF we run the table, I will be at the Bowl Game, No matter which Bowl Game it may be ! ! !

If I have to drive, fly, hitch hike, steal a bus, ride a train, I do not care......God willing, I will be there ! ! ! ! :au:

ONE at a time....Thinking ONLY of those @$%&%#^% rebels ! ! ! :au:

Archived