If we win the NC this year

tiger88

This thread was designed to peeeesss off all the little wussies who blow an artery everytime someone tries to discuss something other than this weeks game!

Is anyone else sick of people chastising others for discussing non game week issues?

I ask you fraidy cats to stick to the game week threads and quit trying to spread your fear and paranoia to other threads.

If I offended anyone please kiss this :moon::P:lol:;)

Is anyone else sick of people chastising others for discussing non game week issues?

Yep! I am.

I ask you fraidy cats to stick to the game week threads and quit trying to spread your fear and paranoia to other threads.

If I offended anyone please kiss this  :moon:   :P   :lol:   ;)

115350[/snapback]

:lol: Well said tiger88!

War Eagle! :au:

i think it's dumb to talk about a game we're not even qualified for right now, but to answer the question, no. if we learn nothing from lsu, take note that you can't replace a senior qb on a national champion team. if we're lucky enough to get it done this year, we'll be trying to reload next year... not defending a title. brandon cox, tre smith, kenny irons, carl stewart, david irons, tony bell, and others will have huge shoes to fill. it's really too much to ask.

i think it's dumb to talk about a game we're not even qualified for right now, but to answer the question, no. if we learn nothing from lsu, take note that you can't replace a senior qb on a national champion team. if we're lucky enough to get it done this year, we'll be trying to reload next year... not defending a title. brandon cox, tre smith, kenny irons, carl stewart, david irons, tony bell, and others will have huge shoes to fill. it's really too much to ask.

115367[/snapback]

I disagree. USC replaced a Heisman Trophy winner with a QB who had no experience and then won the NC.

...my answer. if a frog had wings would he bump his rump everytime he jumped? :P

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, How long does it take a wooden legged grasshopper to kick all of the seeds out of a dill pickle? :blink:

Oh, ...WAR EAGLE...ONE GAME AT A TIME ! ! ! ! :au::D

I don't think we will be able to. Tuberville will obviously jump ship to UF at the end of the year. We will bring in Ron Zook, who will go to Hooter's on his first night and challenge the inter fraternity council to a duel. After he is soundly defeated, we will replace him before spring training with Mike Price who coins the term, the Eagle's flying baby, it's flying.

In other words, too many off the field distractions for us and we lose next year to La. Tech.

This thread was designed to peeeesss off all the little wussies who blow an artery everytime someone tries to discuss something other than this weeks game!

115350[/snapback]

NO WAY. How in the world does AU expect to go undefeated and win the National Title, when Bama is going 13-0?!?!?! :huh: :huh:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :big::big:

No. Reading another thread I learned that the Union Army burned the UAT campus down. Since they don't have the money to rebuild, they will take over the Mercedes plant, have Tommy Gallion file a lawsuit to close Auburn University, and hijack CTT to come on board as Shula's DC. Borges will go to Nebraska as their OC and Chizik will become the HC at UF. Brody Croyle will be out again next year due to an accident at the local Waffle House and Brandon Cox will become the new QB at the new Mercedes University. David Housel will end up wearing a sign around B'ham that says 'Kick Me'.

Of course we can! We won't miss our fifth year senior QB or our 2 NFL caliber running backs at all. Our second and third stringers have more potential than our starters. Its all downhill from here. ;)

I feel like I just pulled myself out of the Atchafalaya Basin...

115350[/snapback]

NO WAY. How in the world does AU expect to go undefeated and win the National Title, when Bama is going 13-0?!?!?! :huh: :huh:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :big::big:

115452[/snapback]

NOW THAT'S COMEDY!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

But what about Spurrier?  I'm getting a bad feeling about that game.  :D

115351[/snapback]

He is definitely our biggest obstacle to repeating as NC. That secc next year is gonna be tough! I suspect we'll both be undefeated for sure! :lol:

Just don't start making dynasty posts that involve Auburn ruling the SEC for the next 20 years.

Slink knows what I'm talking about lol.

115416[/snapback]

Dang it! That was my next question. How many NC's do we have to win in the next 7-10 years to be considered a dynasty? I'm thinking 4 .

OK, I'm done now! :big:

love the topic . .but no chance in hades

replace Campbell with Cox. Cox will be a good SEC QB, but next year he'll probably just above average. So drop off there

replace Carnell and Ronnie with Irons, Stewart, Smith, and Lester - lots of talent - but lets be serious, drop off there

shouldn't lose any WR's (not too worried about Silas - nothing personal but . ) . .so upgrade there

OL - this depends. If we only lose Ingle and Linsdey, I think the further developement of Palmer, Reddick, McNeil, Hart, Britt, etc., will make this an upgrade. But if McNeil goes pro, I think we stay even, if McNeil AND Reddick go pro - we'll see a drop - again - more of an experience thing then a talent thing.

DL - lose Eddins, Ratliff and Langefield - still have Jackson, Dickens, Thompson, McClover, Groves, Gunn and Neil Brown - I think this will be an upgrade due to development.

LB - don't lose anyone (I think?) so upgrade

CB's - Losing Carlos will hurt - but we will bring Pat Lee, Ferguson, and David Irons Jr. into the fold with Pitts. I wouldn't be upset if I never say Hobbs on the field as a CB again. - still - Rogers is a rare talent - so drop off due to experience

S's - Herring stays - losing Rosegreen is huge - Tony Bell, Erik Brock, etc. will be good - but again - experience dropoff

Kicking - upgrade due to experience

Hopefully, if we keep our whole coaching staff - we'll only execute better and know our systems better.

soooo . . .

Georgia Tech - win

MSU - win

Ball State - win

Southern Miss - win

USC - win

Arkansas - win

LSU - loss

Ole Miss - win

Kentucky - win

UGA - loss

Alabama - win

so 9-3 regular season - no SEC CC Game, but a New Years Day Bowl Victory for a 10-3 season - I will be VERY happy with that.

9-2 right? or am i just missing one? going to arkansas next year will be rough. they're a young team that won't be young next year (although i'll dance a lil jig when they announce starting lineups without saying matt jones' name). the rest we should be favored at least.

Archived