This game worries me.

PowerI

It's a game that we should win, but it's on the road and at night and Ole Miss has had two weeks to prepare. It worries me that Tuberville has seemed so concerned with campaigning for the National Championship that he does not realize that we have a tough game ahead.

this game doesn't worry me one friggin' bit.

We have a HUGE edge at QB and RB

We have an edge at WR and OL

We have a HUGE edge at DL and LB

We have an overall edge in secondary

We have a huge edge in DC and OC

WE have more talent, our talent is focused. We will score close to 30 in the 1st half - Ole Miss will be lucky to get 10 all game.

I believe this will be a more difficult game than expected. I also feel this team is playing as a TEAM with FOCUS, CONFIDENCE and HEART. I believe they have something to "prove". It is Ben Obomanu's birthday, it is Coach Tubberville's old team, this is the win to put us in Atlanta, and they beat us last year with Eli - we have Jason. All of those things make me feel this week will be a WIN! WAR EAGLE! :cheer:

Agree, TigerMom. Read today in the AJC that Cutcliffe plans to stick with the 3-QB system -'cause it's worked so well? - and since we handled UT's 2-QB system, I don't think we'll have a problem with 3!

:au::cheer::au::cheer:

It's a game that we should win, but it's on the road and at night and Ole Miss has had two weeks to prepare.  It worries me that Tuberville has seemed so concerned with campaigning for the National Championship that he does not realize that we have a tough game ahead.

115657[/snapback]

I don't see where one could get the overall impression that CTT is "campaigning for the National Championship" and doesn't see this weekend's game as tough or important from a couple of articles all of which drew their info from the same press conference.

It's a game that we should win, but it's on the road and at night and Ole Miss has had two weeks to prepare.  It worries me that Tuberville has seemed so concerned with campaigning for the National Championship that he does not realize that we have a tough game ahead.

115657[/snapback]

I quit worrying about games like these, and am enjoying this amazing season. Tubbs and his team give me no reason to be concerned about a let down, if we lose it will not be because of preparedness. Sometimes I wonder if all the the skeptics and those looking for the "immenent collapse" are going to wake up at the end of what could be a magical season and realize they missed out on all the fun.

It worries me that Tuberville has seemed so concerned with campaigning for the National Championship that he does not realize that we have a tough game ahead.

115657[/snapback]

1 ) Did he or one of the Auburn coaches tell you this?

2 ) Did any of the players say this?

3 ) Is this something that you assumed based on comments made by Coach Tuberville about the BCS?

Ole Miss will be up for this but the game will be over in the first quarter. I don't look for OM to generate much O and their D will struggle to breath with the pace of the AU O. AU by 30+ easy.

we'll put 'em away in the third. i'm nervous as always, but i'm never gonna shake that habit. i have a feeling caddilac is about to start rolling and kentucky was just the start.

I'm not even nevous - AU Tailgating Nailed it . .I quit being nervous about games like this and just sit back and enjoy. ..

I'll get nervous for UGA though . .

I like the fact that we're on the road. Having already gone to Knoxville and dealing w/ 100,000 screamng hillbillies, this won't be a problem.

Going on the road will get everybody more focused than sitting in familar surroudings of home.

Auburn has already been to the state, and I think this team has only gotten better. ( as a whole, not talking about the injuries - that could bring things back down a notch )

As for talkng up the National Title, I say go for it. This is why CTT came to Auburn. After 5 yrs, some bumps in the road, he's got the team that he SAID we'd have. ( Remember last year, before the USC game, CTT was saying how the '04 team was the one he expected to make a run for the title. And here we are! )

Because of last year, I don't think anyone on the team/ staff will be 'overlooking' this game. Never mind that stuff that between CTT and Ole Miss. The players want this one, bad.

that's the one thing that keeps me semi-calm. the players really have to want this one. ben and jason especially. if jason plays better mad then he may not miss a pass all night. this should've been a circle game before the season started.

With all due respect to Ole Miss; the only edge they have on us is their place kicker. As far as the game being at night and away, so was Tennesee. I know its is difficult to sit back and just enjoy this amazing year, but that's what I have began to do. Everyone associated with the Tigers recognizes the special year we're having. I don't see that changing Saturday. :au: 45 :om: 9

I'm not worried and haven't been since JC completed that 4th & 12 against LSU! Our guys are mature beyond their years and it shows in the way they're playing. This team is playing with a confidence and a purpose I haven't seen before in AU football.

I've seen all the competition play too, and believe me there are only 2 Div I-A teams today out of 117 that I would even consider worrying about and neither are on the schedule unless we get to the Orange Bowl. And I won't worry when we get there either because those 2 teams aren't playing lights out better than AU. I'd say it would be an even match and wouldn't put it past AU to win. :au: WDE

It doesn't matter how we feel.................IT'S HOW THE TEAM FEELS! I think we win this one but it won't be a cakewalk....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

You are worried about this ole miss team?

The one that lost to friggin wyoming for Crying out loud!!!

the same ole miss team that is 3-4??

:rolleyes:

if CTT aint worried why should you?

Archived