Stand by your BamRZ

HardcoreAU79

Tiger brothers and sisters,

Today I read in of the sportwritter in Pa.  who without evidence, cowardly attacked uaT and made accusations about the honesty of their program. We can understand. I hope we @ AU will  reach out and be supportive of them.  Today I sent the below to one of the biggest and most vocal of them that I know.   I hope all of us will give them the support they need and Luv they deserve.

WDE

To my alabama friends,

I read today of the cowardly sports writer in Pa.  slanderizing UA with baseless lies .

Only and unscrupulous evil little band of miscrients would stoop that low.

How dare him make unsubstatiated accusations concerning payment to your players in the national press.

How dare him attempt to start a scandal over unsubstatiated lies and attempt to  make them become truths in the court of public opinion.

What butthurt cowards to hide behind the press to take the light off their own shortcomings!!!!

What little sniveling jerks to besmirch an innocent coach and school out of envy of their accomplishments.

That kind of mean spirited, malicious lie mongering is unprecidented, unprecidented I say, among honorable football programs.

It is a process that must be nipped in the bud !

Will such petty mean spirited little sneaky attacks go unchallenged?

No, I and your AU brothers say. 

Don't let those minnions lurking in the shadows  try to tell lies and hurt your school  because of their own little hurt egos!

Call the NCAA and ask them to open an inquiry in those false and libalous accusations.

Nick should take the offensive and publically deny all those payola stories.

He should demand the press open independent investigations and open all the UA books for inspection.

Nip it in the bud.

If that doesn't work, you can always call Danny Sheridan to make up some simple little lies

and slander them back.  I know Pawwwwl will give him airtime for the search for the Tuscaloosa

Bagman and prove he doesn't exist.

Yours in Solidarity and outrage,

Your buds @ AU

Very nice, but I don't think they will understand it.   :beatmullet:

Give them a few days. Ask any gump and they say they run a clean program, then ask them if they should have the NCAA do an audit of bama to show other schools how to run a clean successful program by making bama a NCAA standard/guidelines school and they will say..... HEEEELLLLLLL NOOOOOOO we don't want the NCAA snooping around t-Town.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Very nice, but I don't think they will understand it.   :beatmullet:

Give them a few days. Ask any gump and they say they run a clean program, then ask them if they should have the NCAA do an audit of bama to show other schools how to run a clean successful program by making bama a NCAA standard/guidelines school and they will say..... HEEEELLLLLLL NOOOOOOO we don't want the NCAA snooping around t-Town.

:laugh: Never thought about it like that. I may try that.

Stole this and tagged all my bammer friends on FB

Well done sir!

Credit given to TigerNBham

Bwahahahah ! I can't stop laughing about this one!  Fabulous!  I am going to print it and frame it.

Do I know you?  :dunno:

Bwahahahah ! I can't stop laughing about this one!  Fabulous!  I am going to print it and frame it.

Looks like you both have the same last name--777.

Post of the century nominee and eventual winner :laugh:

I have to agree with this!!!!  I was laughing so loud to the OP!!!!  The best this year!!!!

:zapbama:

Was she playing the machine next to you at Victoryland?  :dunno:

You might want to fix the errors before sending it to your friends.  They might think that someone has hijacked your account.

Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors.  I was in a hurry and my friend, being a bamr, can only look @ pictures, so it wasn't as big an issue.  Anyone "FIFY"  if they so feel the need.

I am glad to send some O & B smiles when I only wanted to share a jab a bammer before b'fast.

And thanks for the kind words and posts, but, I was only trying to help..............

Peace Luv and Tigers

You might want to fix the errors before sending it to your friends.  They might think that someone has hijacked your account.

Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors.  I was in a hurry and my friend, being a bamr, can only look @ pictures, so it wasn't as big an issue.  Anyone "FIFY"  if they so feel the need.

I am glad to send some O & B smiles when I only wanted to share a jab a bammer before b'fast.

And thanks for the kind words and posts, but, I was only trying to help..............

Peace Luv and Tigers

you_are_the_man-969.gif

This is AUsome! but they will never get it.

If you don't mind,  I'm gonna post it on my facebook account to help spread the love and support.

Made some corrections and posted it to my Facebook page.  giving you credit TigerNBham.

Here is what I posted.

Felt I compelled to pass this along.

War Eagle!

Stand by your BamRZ

By: TigerNBham

Tiger brothers and sisters,

Today I read of the sport writer in Pa. who without evidence, cowardly attacked UAT and made accusations about the honesty of their program. We can understand. I hope we @ AU will reach out and be supportive of them. Today I sent the below to one of the biggest and most vocal of them that I know. I hope all of us will give them the support they need and Luv they deserve.

WDE

To my Alabama friends,

I read today of the cowardly sports writer in Pa. slandering UA with baseless lies .

Only and unscrupulous evil little band of miscreants would stoop that low.

How dare he make unsubstantiated accusations concerning payment to your players in the national press!

How dare he attempt to start a scandal over unsubstantiated lies and attempt to make them become truths in the court of public opinion!

What butt hurt cowards to hide behind the press to take the light off their own shortcomings!!!!

What little sniveling jerks to besmirch an innocent coach and school out of envy of their accomplishments!

That kind of mean spirited, malicious lie mongering is unprecedented, unprecedented I say, among honorable football programs.

It is a process that must be nipped in the bud!

Will such petty mean spirited little sneaky attacks go unchallenged?

No, I and your AU brothers say.

Don't let those minions lurking in the shadows try to tell lies and hurt your school because of their own little hurt egos!

Call the NCAA and ask them to open an inquiry in those false and libelous accusations.

Nick should take the offensive and publically deny all those payola stories.

He should demand the press open independent investigations and open all the UA books for inspection.

Nip it in the bud.

If that doesn't work, you can always call Danny Sheridan to make up some simple little lies

and slander them back. I know Pawwwwl will give him airtime for the search for the Tuscaloosa

Bagman and prove he doesn't exist.

Yours in Solidarity and outrage,

Your buds @ AU

Archived