AE Moderators

tigeraddikt

All the mods on this site do a superb job of maintaining the integrity of the site.  They make wise decisions on topics & posts; they sniff out the turdburglars; they reprimand with kindness and praise liberally; they basically run things with close to 100% favorability for posters.  If the US Supreme Court happened to get into some bad tuna salad some day and get wiped out, I'd love to get the AE Mods running the show!  :zapbama:

All the mods on this site do a superb job of maintaining the integrity of the site.  They make wise decisions on topics & posts; they sniff out the turdburglars; they reprimand with kindness and praise liberally; they basically run things with close to 100% favorability for posters.  If the US Supreme Court happened to get into some bad tuna salad some day and get wiped out, I'd love to get the AE Mods running the show!  :zapbama:

He's clearly up to no good. Ban him.

Aight, peeps, I was bein foreelz with the moderator appreciation, but go on and have yoselves a good time. :rolleyes:

tigeraddikt, we have to treat you like this.

We treat everybody like this.

Can't have you feeling left out, can we?  :tease:

Aight, peeps, I was bein foreelz with the moderator appreciation, but go on and have yoselves a good time. :rolleyes:

tigeraddikt, we have to treat you like this.

We treat everybody like this.

Can't have you feeling left out, can we?  :tease:

Yep we just messin' wit ya.  ;D

• 8 years later...

Archived