Should be a lock for Gameday - UGA game

moe

don't get your hopes up...they love miami, and thats a pretty big game too. if uga loses to UF then forget about it. plus a typhoon is scheduled to hit on the 13th so if they do decide to come here, they'll go to miami instead because of the weather.

....a typhoon is scheduled to hit on the 13th...

115811[/snapback]

what??? link please......

115825[/snapback]

:roflol:

LMAO! USA doesnt get typhoons.

hes joking dude. lighten up.

Too much depends on the next few weeks

UT losing to USC would help this game get gameday, and us beating UF (please lord).

Can UVA win out? If not, I doubt they go there...

I could care less if gameday is here as long as CBS is not. I crave Saturday Night Lights and we haven't seen it in Auburn this year! ...and from all indications, probably won't.

I could care less if gameday is here as long as CBS is not.  I crave Saturday Night Lights and we haven't seen it in Auburn this year! ...and from all indications, probably won't.

115958[/snapback]

Probably not since CBS has the first option.

I could care less if gameday is here as long as CBS is not.  I crave Saturday Night Lights and we haven't seen it in Auburn this year! ...and from all indications, probably won't.

115958[/snapback]

There is something very special about a night game @ JH!

I hate the fact that we haven't had one this year, but, If that has anything to do with the record thus far, maybe we never need to play a night game again! :D

Archived