Null

Blake Poole

AUpocalypse

Not sure what's wrong with 247's ticker, but Blake Poole is a junior who has been at Auburn for two years already...

Well, even though it is not what I had hoped it would be for, it is great to see Blake Poole's name mentioned. We know his family and they are great people. He seems like a good kid. Blake has had a little bad luck with being eligible. He had something academic that the NCAA did not accept and it made him ineligible for a year. He was, at one time, the fastest kid on the team. I hope he gets some game time this year. He has stuck it out when others might not have....good luck this year, Blake! War Eagle!!!

Well, even though it is not what I had hoped it would be for, it is great to see Blake Poole's name mentioned. We know his family and they are great people. He seems like a good kid. Blake has had a little bad luck with being eligible. He had something academic that the NCAA did not accept and it made him ineligible for a year. He was, at one time, the fastest kid on the team. I hope he gets some game time this year. He has stuck it out when others might not have....good luck this year, Blake! War Eagle!!!

Agreed, I've heard some great things about this kid, on and off the field. I hope this was just some misplaced material by an intern over on 247 that's really his being given a scholly.  :we:

My husband just told me he spells his first name Blaik...maybe it is another one???? :dunno:

If it is, then the recruiting sites have it spelled wrong (which would not surprise me in the least, tbh).

Blake is a wonderful, wonderful person! I am so excited for him to finally get the chance to get out there. He's a talented player and has waited for his time. A true Auburn Man inside and out, we are lucky to have him represent not just Auburn but our football team, he and his family are a class act.

• 1 month later...