trick or treating?

Auburnforever

Who, like me will miss part of the game because of the rugrats and trick or treating? I might have to start faking being sick today... haha. Although with 10 and 2 year boys that probably still won't work. Hey at least I can TiVo the game.

Trick or Treating is on Sunday in my neighborhood. Going to the game and I still get to take Batman Beyond, The Flash and Barbie out begging for candy.

we are doing a trunk-or-treat at a festival held by our church...it's a lot of fun...all the people decorate their trunk and line the parking lot...it's a lot safer than door-to-door and the kids enjoy it just the same and the adults really go all out with games and decoration and stuff. Any of you guys ever heard of Trunk-or-Treat?

Trick-or-treating will be held on Sunday in Dallas (where I live), but thunderstorms are expected during the afternoon and evening.

Luckily, I work in a large office building where my kids can come and trick-or-treat tomorrow afternoon. Even luckier, my son has decided that he's too old for that kid stuff.

Last year, my son and daughter received 46.5 lbs. of candy at my office. I bought it from them for $20 and took it back to the admin and she gave it away in her candy bowl over the next several weeks.

I have no children, my out doorlights will all be off and my gate closed and locked. . . .screw halloween

GAME ON!!!!!!

I have no children,  my out doorlights will all be off and my gate closed and locked. . . .screw halloween

GAME ON!!!!!!

116003[/snapback]

When I was in high school, I loved neighbors like you. Of course they didn’t like me so much come November 1st.

I have to go to a halloween party Saturday night with my girlfriend and her neices. I plan on showing up early, making the rounds then quickly retiring to one of the bedrooms and watching the game.

I will be camping at Tannehill so the kids can go through the park. I will have the satelite hooked up first thing tomorrow. Tannehill may just have to get mad if I start clearing some tree canopy to get a good signal. Bring home the West Boys.

A tip for those that have to tend the door during this all-important game: Give away bullion cubes instead of candy. The kids will learn not to bother you on nights when Auburn is playing!

WDE :au:

I have no children,  my out doorlights will all be off and my gate closed and locked. . . .screw halloween

GAME ON!!!!!!

116003[/snapback]

CHUCK! I never thought of you as the Ebenzer Scrooge of a Kids Holiday.

Man, lighten up! Besides, you can see the TV from my front door anyway.

I will be tying the candy dish around my boxer's neck and stake him out in the yard. The kids are welcome to all the candy they can retrieve during the game.

****w a r n i n g ****

Jaydubbs dog is about 100lbs of muscle.

Keep your kids out of his neighborhood ! ! ! :(

Archived