OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Auburn Eagle to merge with AUFAMILY

AUSportTalk

I will be posting some very big news pertaining to Auburn Eagle and it's future very soon. The official release will be out before the end of the week.

Thank you all so much for your support and War Eagle!

AUSportTalk

Scott@AuburnEagle.com

Check out all my Auburn SIGNED items for sale on http://www.Facebook.com/UniqueSportsPromo

Any member from Auburn Eagle will receive $25 off of one item and FREE shipping! Make sure you let me know your username in order to receive the discount!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever it is I want to thank you for this wonderful site for Auburn fans to come together you have created. It's like a second family.

Whatever it is I want to thank you for this wonderful site for Auburn fans to come together you have created. It's like a second family.

Ditto that.  We are some lucky fans to be able to come here and talk about our favorite team with a whole gang of excellent people.  The majority of members are really good natured people, and the info posted on these boards most often comes from someone that you can actually trust.  I feel sorry for other fans that don't have a special place like this to connect with their team.  Well, some other fans :zapbama:

And let's not forget the emoticons people!  BAR NONE! ;D

I too want to thank everyone behind the scenes at Auburn Eagle for giving us somewhere to go to just discuss the school we love with the people we love! :wedance:

Like everybody else. By far the best web site out there. Thank you for putting it on, and am hoping for good news.

I'm glad my brother told me about this site, because it's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will be!! :happydance::bananadance::hellyeah::yay::partey:

Alright ST, this is the second time you have alluded to “Big News for AE” in the last month. It’s time to spill the beans, let’s hear it.

I'm glad my brother told me about this site, because it's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will be!! :happydance::bananadance::hellyeah::yay::partey:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW4vv41yA97jKHeh1H85ZX-miTT10AMEhXAygwACK2qkWnMT0uig

Guest jrljr

My father told me about this site when he heard I was thinking of getting a Rivals Acct. Thank You Dad!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

ST and Mods...you are greatly appreciated by this Auburn Man.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Appreciate the site as well-thank you S.T, Mods, Informants, and everyone else that makes this

the best Auburn site.

COUNTDOWN TIMER!!!!  :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :bananadance: :bananadance: :party: :party:

Archived