OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Auburn Eagle to merge with AUFAMILY

AUSportTalk

AUFamily.com

Thats not exactly a new name.

AUNation would have a nice ring to it, don't you think?

That would make sense because it will be the biggest Auburn sight out there.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already had an account over there but lately could not get signed in.  They sent me new passwords but I couldn't get it to work.  I couldn't remember if I signed in on FB or twitter or just had an account.  So which account will I now be signing in on?  Are they going to post instructions when they get it all worked out?   Guess they are matching up e-mails???

:dunno:

If the emails of your two accounts (i.e., AUF and AE) are the same, your AE account will be merged into your AUF account.  If you need help resetting your AUF password, feel free to shoot me a PM here and I can help.

I'm guessing my user name and password will still work over on the other site?

Correct.

Hmm..not working for me  :dunno:

The merger hasn't happened yet! :)

Hello and War Eagle every one!  We are excited to have AE a part of the AUFAMILY.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to address.

Again, welcome and we look forward to bringing our communities together and getting this show going!

Whats the name of the new sight going to be?

AUFamily.com

figures...

I tried to get them to use augolf1716.com or bigbird sucks.com but the big shots turned it down.

Those would both have been great names.

Just went and visited AUfamily. I'm shocked to learn they not only have turds there, but some seemed to welcome them. Can some please tell me they will be adopting some of AE's policy's on the new site.

Just went and visited AUfamily. I'm shocked to learn they not only have turds there, but some seemed to welcome them. Can some please tell me they will be adopting some of AE's policy's on the new site.

It's not changing, But I refuse to change my way to accomodate a hand full of Turds. Why are they on an Auburn Board anyway...stupid trolls.

The current AUFamily rules/policies will be in effect.

I agree Stripe.  Letting bammers in is the first step...then the website is basically useless for any real Auburn information.

Family site

Nice "Tommy Boy" reference! I'll have a ketchup popsicle please

It's not changing, But I refuse to change my way to accomodate a hand full of Turds. Why are they on an Auburn Board anyway...stupid trolls.

agreed. In what little time I just spent over on the site I'm already getting the feeling that I'm going to be missing AE for awhile. Lord knows this is not my site, and not my decision to make, but I wish there was some last ditch effort to keep things the way they are.

Rumor has it that the owner is a bammer.  You didn't hear it from me though.

Yeah, and he's a turd too.

I agree Stripe.  Letting bammers in is the first step...then the website is basically useless for any real Auburn information.

***Still a family site***

what I have been told other fans are allowed.

As long as they are all respectful and civil in their discourse.  The recognize they are a guest in our house and act accordingly.  If not, they are quickly shown the door.

As long as they are all respectful and civil in their discourse.  The recognize they are a guest in our house and act accordingly.  If not, they are quickly shown the door.

Which is fine if you care what the other side has to say. I personally don't give a warm wet rat fart about a bammers opinion ;). If I did I would go to TD. That's what is great about this site...keep ALL the trash out.

agreed. In what little time I just spent over on the site I'm already getting the feeling that I'm going to be missing AE for awhile. Lord knows this is not my site, and not my decision to make, but I wish there was some last ditch effort to keep things the way they are.

Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my @$$ kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a goshd**n bridge abutment!

So will this place just go dark? The reason I ask, I kind of want to be on here when it goes down. I am not a Captain or anything, but I feel like I have been a passenger on this cruise.

Which is fine if you care what the other side has to say. I personally don't give a warm wet rat fart about a bammers opinion ;). If I did I would go to TD. That's what is great about this site...keep ALL the trash out.

There's always the option to put any rival fan on your ignore list, stay out of the Rivals Forum altogether and if you see them start a thread, choose not to click on it.

So will this place just go dark? The reason I ask, I kind of want to be on here when it goes down. I am not a Captain or anything, but I feel like I have been a passanger on this cruise.

Yes, last one out needs to shut off the lights.  :laugh:

So will this place just go dark? The reason I ask, I kind of want to be on here when it goes down. I am not a Captain or anything, but I feel like I have been a passanger on this cruise.

Its like the last episode of Fresh Prince

Well, I don't spose I will be able to join the new site "The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations."

Its like the last episode of Fresh Prince

Since you brought it up, you now must do the Carlton.

See, now to me, that button is in the worst possible spot. The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt. Look at it, it's too high, it's in no-man's land

Well, I don't spose I will be able to join the new site "The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations."

Your account here will be merged over there. We will see you Monday. War Eagle!!!

Archived