OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Auburn Eagle to merge with AUFAMILY

AUSportTalk

See, now to me, that button is in the worst possible spot. The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt. Look at it, it's too high, it's in no-man's land

Now we've got Seinfeld! Way to go Bird! Happy Festivus!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, now to me, that button is in the worst possible spot. The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt. Look at it, it's too high, it's in no-man's land

So what is the deal with the yard? I mean when I was a kid my mother wanted me to play in the yard. But of course she didn't have to worry about my next door neighbor Tommy sticking a shiv in my thigh. And what's with the lockdown? Why do we have to be locked in our cells? Are we that bad that we have to be sent to prison, in prison? You would think the weightlifting and the sodomy is enough.

I'll give the new place a try, but i've got a bad feeling about this whole deal

The only way it fails is if our members give up on it.  We have many more active posters here, its not like they won't be active over there.  It might take a few weeks to get used to things, but all of us will be getting used to things together.  

DON MEREDITH - Turn out the lights... the party's over

"when the music's over.....turn out the light". I prefer the DOORS. Check this one out:

Farewell AE. Been a good home.

War Eagle! Bonsaaaaaai!!!!!!!!!!

So why is the bigger site having to change it's name and the smaller site getting to keep it's name?

They drew straw's. We got the toothpick.

So why is the bigger site having to change it's name and the smaller site getting to keep it's name?

The bigger site should have the bigger straw.

The bigger site should have the bigger straw.

Well we didn't want to brag or anything.

I'll give the new place a try, but i've got a bad feeling about this whole deal

Don't be too concerned over it. As Bird said, we'll all be working through this together, and the AE staff will be working with the AUF staff to make the transition as seamless as possible for all parties involved. :thumbsup:

Just went and visited AUfamily. I'm shocked to learn they not only have turds there, but some seemed to welcome them. Can some please tell me they will be adopting some of AE's policy's on the new site.

Rumor has it that the owner is a bammer.  You didn't hear it from me though.

Yeah, and he's a turd too.

You clearly haven't met me ... looking forward to seeing you at the first tailgate in my O&B!  BTW, here's my story...

I was born and raised on the red clay of Alabama in the magic city of Birmingham.  Here I was brought up by two working class parents who poured every thing they had into me and my brother and sister.  They adamantly believed in and insisted upon education, sound minds, obedience to law, the human touch and our Country.  Our household's allegiances were split from day one with my Dad being a bandwagon Paul Bryant UAT fan and my Mom being indifferent.  My brother and I saw the light early on in life, growing immense affection for Auburn during the Dye era.  To me, CPD and the Tiger greats of the 80s were such role models and inspiration to pursue my dreams.  It was during this time I developed an early passion for sports and sowed my own oats playing little league, junior high and later high school baseball, basketball, and football.  However, like most of us, my limited size and talent finally caught up to my dreams of playing for AU.  Even still, I followed my heart down to the Plains where I learned what it truly meant to be an Auburn man.  My four years there seared into me the principles of hard work, self-responsibility, honesty, truthfulness, empathy, and an unyielding love for Auburn.  It is these roots and these values that continue to guide my life today.

AU until I die...

Looking forward to seeing everyone post-merger!

Just went and visited AUfamily. I'm shocked to learn they not only have turds there, but some seemed to welcome them. Can some please tell me they will be adopting some of AE's policy's on the new site.

Rumor has it that the owner is a bammer.  You didn't hear it from me though.

Yeah, and he's a turd too.

You clearly haven't met me ... looking forward to seeing you at the first tailgate in my O&B!  BTW, here's my story...

I was born and raised on the red clay of Alabama in the magic city of Birmingham.  Here I was brought up by two working class parents who poured every thing they had into me and my brother and sister.  They adamantly believed in and insisted upon education, sound minds, obedience to law, the human touch and our Country.  Our household's allegiances were split from day one with my Dad being a bandwagon Paul Bryant UAT fan and my Mom being indifferent.  My brother and I saw the light early on in life, growing immense affection for Auburn during the Dye era.  To me, CPD and the Tiger greats of the 80s were such role models and inspiration to pursue my dreams.  It was during this time I developed an early passion for sports and sowed my own oats playing little league, junior high and later high school baseball, basketball, and football.  However, like most of us, my limited size and talent finally caught up to my dreams of playing for AU.  Even still, I followed my heart down to the Plains where I learned what it truly meant to be an Auburn man.  My four years there seared into me the principles of hard work, self-responsibility, honesty, truthfulness, empathy, and an unyielding love for Auburn.  It is these roots and these values that continue to guide my life today.

AU until I die...

Looking forward to seeing everyone post-merger!

WDE!

Hellur, I think you may have missed the humor in all the previous post.

Archived