UA Commit Darius Paige Possible Subject of NCAA Investigation...?

WarTiger6

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Darius Paige transfers to Foley, Ala. -Alabama commit leaves Washington High, could be the subject of an NCAA investigation"

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120807/SPORTS/308070030/Darius-Paige-transfers-Foley-Ala-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports&gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

Ooooops !  :laugh:

Nothing will come of it.  Emmert is in bed with Saban and he can't afford to investigate Bama.  Still too much backlash over his unilateral punishment of PSU.

Good stuff, this info was posted in an earlier thread right? Info from the coach not an article or link.

Will be fun to watch the bama spin machine take care of this little issue.

Good stuff, this info was posted in an earlier thread right? Info from the coach not an article or link.

Will be fun to watch the bama spin machine take care of this little issue.

Correct. $1 to Barney for bringing it up when it was just a rumor. However, it deserved a new thread because the other was well beyond a train wreck.

I'll keep an eye out as well, but please post if anyone sees this story published in another publication.

To go one step further, one of the assistants told Pruitt he would report it to the NCAA although I dont know if he really did or not.. Washington High was all set and had a plan in place to help DP without cheating.

get real....an updyke recruit could have a naked hooker,wearing nothing but hipboots,show up to take their tests and not one freaking thing will be done about it...emmert is nothing more than a corrupt jerk who worships at the altar of saban(satan) and that damned saverese is nothing more than a boot lackey for powers that be in turdville....it is the "illuminati of college football" folks and it has always been this way to a certain degree,but they are wide open now because as long as that jerk is running the ncaa,NOTHING, and i mean not a damn thing,will happen to them....they can buy suits,cars,provide housing,change grades and documents and it will all be covered up,and nothing will make the news because the reporters and writers are paid for their lack of service regarding this.....do you really think these dorks that are supposed to be sportswriters are not on the payroll to deflect any and all things concerning the illegal methods used at the capstone?...yes,they are....by the way, anybody sent ralph the agent a copy of this article?....might be a good idea,if nothing more than it gives him something to go on the radio and talk about,and this has been documented in a public outlet....damn, i'm mad

To go one step further, one of the assistants told Pruitt he would report it to the NCAA although I dont know if he really did or not.. Washington High was all set and had a plan in place to help DP without cheating.

One of the Alabama assistants said he'd go to the NCAA?  Does this guy not like his job or was he just not indoctrinated into how the Bama machine works?

One of the Alabama assistants said he'd go to the NCAA?  Does this guy not like his job or was he just not indoctrinated into how the Bama machine works?

No. One of the high schools assistants when he was talking to Pruitt on the phone. You just had a blonde moment my friend. lol

Quote from Emmert:

"I've got 99 problems and Nick ain't one of them."

Nothing to see here. Move on with your life.

notice its not "coach saban" but "nick"....emmert gave himself away using a first name

And I believe the reason Emmert won't investigate bammer is because he knows good and well what saban does. And if saban goes down, Emmert's credibility will be shot, because it went on under his watch at LSU.

According to the last paragraph in the article he did....

Schellang said the matter has been reported to both the NCAA and the Alabama High School Athletic Association.

“Our athletic director (Troy Faucheaux) has done his duties as an AD and reported everything he needed to report,” Schellang said. “He has notified the AHSAA, but has not gotten a phone call back.”

Schellang said the matter has been reported to both the NCAA and the Alabama High School Athletic Association.

“Our athletic director (Troy Faucheaux) has done his duties as an AD and reported everything he needed to report,” Schellang said. “He has notified the AHSAA, but has not gotten a phone call back.”

saverese is one of the bunch....rotten turd lover!

Hmm. I missed the NCAA part in the article. I got the info from a friend.

Archived