UAT fans attacking Jovon

msg6367

The mods will probably lock this thread because it's based on a rumor and probably just internet chatter but I thought I would bring it up for discussion in case others have heard the same thing.

The story was told by a turd friend (which is a bad sign already).  According to him the NCAA is looking into the recruitment of Jovon Robinson, a car, and a cash deposit.  He also said they're looking at Woodale HS and possible grade changes regarding Jovon.  I thought he may be confusing his Memphis stories with the one about Albert Means with a twist of Darius page and the grades.

After hearing this story, all I could think to say was that It must be football season, when turd fans make up garbage because of their inferiority complex.  First, DS says he'll be proven correct by the end of August when he releases the bagman and now attacking a current player.  Living in the state, I guess that's we get accustomed to this as the season approaches.

Anyway, I'm only bring it up for discussion on how the turds try to pass along these internet rumors before every season starts

the death of jovon 's father resulted in the state of teenysee paying the family a settlement,a large settlement....the folks have much money due to this....nothing here and easily verified....the updykes are funnier than a group of trained monkey's....hell of a lot dumber,too

They're trying to divert & deflect because of the recent "news" from Pensacola & Foley.

Yep There seems to be a pattern here. Kind of figured something would rumor up. This is much like the Dyer being paid crap. We must all strive to never discuss football with turd fans. They simply don't have the

mind for it.

Capture2-2.png

They're trying to divert & deflect because of the recent "news" from Pensacola & Foley.

Yep There seems to be a pattern here. Kind of figured something would rumor up. This is much like the Dyer being paid crap. We must all strive to never discuss football with turd fans. They simply don't have the

mind for it.

I'm actually surprised it took this long for the rumors to start flying.

the death of jovon 's father resulted in the state of teenysee paying the family a settlement,a large settlement....the folks have much money due to this....nothing here and easily verified....the updykes are funnier than a group of trained monkey's....hell of a lot dumber,too

Don't be insulting monkeys by compairing them to bammers :zapbama:

mind for it.

Capture2-2.png

I need that sig man!  I love that man, and the beer!

The better Jovon is, the more creative the rumors will be. Grab your popcorn.

Just read the crapstain article on it. They have it posted over at AUFAMILY. I will not put it here. Their "source" is some UT gump that was involved in breaking the Means thing. "Claim's" the NCAA was in Memphis recently investigating this. Priceless!

This is as predictable as it is laughable.  The REC and bummer supporters are just looking for something to deflect the attention.  This happens anytime something good happens at AU or there's bad news coming for UAT.  If anything, this leads me to believe something bad is on the horizon for UAT.

This is as predictable as it is laughable.  The REC and bummer supporters are just looking for something to deflect the attention.  This happens anytime something good happens at AU or there's bad news coming for UAT.  If anything, this leads me to believe something bad is on the horizon for UAT.

^^^Could not have spoken a more accurate set of information if I wanted too.....^^^  you hit this nail on the head and drove it home!!!!! 

You guys are correct, if any outta state media accuses bama of any kinda of illegal NCAA activities the first thing they do is attack Auburn back to deflect any negative attention away from their program. This will get worse before it gets better. That is why I liked the Albert Means issue so much the gumps took out all of their anger on the Vols and did not attack us for a while, good times.

A bit of a warning here, if the NCAA does (if ever) look into UAT be on the look out for a full on Auburn attack from the Harvey Updyke fan club.  Because in their minds, they really do think we cheat and pay every player and the NCAA lets us get away with it because the NCAA loves Auburn soooooo much. Freakin insanity we are dealing with here.

You guys are correct, if any outta state media accuses bama of any kinda of illegal NCAA activities the first thing they do is attack Auburn back to deflect any negative attention away from their program. This will get worse before it gets better. That is why I liked the Albert Means issue so much the gumps took out all of their anger on the Vols and did not attack us for a while, good times.

A bit of a warning here, if the NCAA does (if ever) look into UAT be on the look out for a full on Auburn attack from the Harvey Updyke fan club.  Because in their minds, they really do think we cheat and pay every player and the NCAA lets us get away with it because the NCAA loves Auburn soooooo much. Freakin insanity we are dealing with here.

Unfortunately I work in a turd hotspot and it's starting to get deep here.  I've also heard several turds talking about Greg Bryant's recent decommittment and how he has a street agent who is in constant contact with Trooper...blah blah blah.  Turds are a wealth of knowledge.  I bet "turds", "wealth" and "knowledge" have never been used in the same sentence before.

I think someone around here may go postal if they lose to Michigan.

Unfortunately I work in a turd hotspot and it's starting to get deep here.  I've also heard several turds talking about Greg Bryant's recent decommittment and how he has a street agent who is in constant contact with Trooper...blah blah blah.  Turds are a wealth of knowledge.  I bet "turds", "wealth" and "knowledge" have never been used in the same sentence before.

The gumps do realize they are recruiting Bryant also don't they? Apparently dink wants him to play DB.  :laugh:

The gumps do realize they are recruiting Bryant also don't they? Apparently dink wants him to play DB.  :laugh:

I think they're too focused on AU to even know what's going on in turdville.  I guess you can say they're "All in."

I work in a gump hotspot as well, there are a few Auburn fans here but they don't keep up with all the news like I do. So when some bama fan start on a rant the Auburn fan has no clue what stuff he is talking about, so the Auburn fan will come to me for the translation, funny stuff.

A little advice here, if a gump starts talking about CAM, tell them that Cam Newton could have played at Alabama and been eligible and not broken any NCAA rules either. That comment will melt there minds.

I wonder how those new facilities are doing at Dr. Philips High School down in Orlando? I guess that's what it takes now to get a top RB and  DB to Bama.

The REC seems to operate a lot like liberals/the Obama campaign...

Mitt Romney: "The economy/revovery is not where it needs to be"

Liberals: "Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years"

Breaking story from Pensacola: "Darius Paige may have had grades changed"

REC: "Auburn paid Jovon Robinson"

Yeah, I brought politics into a football discussion, but it was only for context...

How about we avoid using it as context since as much as you may believe they analogy is appropriate others may disagree with your political views.  If someone came on using analogies that implied all conservatives are money grubbers who hate the poor it would probably get your blood up (or some conservative on the site) just like those statements are likely to get someone's blood up whose political views are much more left leaning.

(for the record I hate both parties equally  :tease: )

Yeah, I brought politics into a football discussion, but it was only for context...

How about we avoid using it as context since as much as you may believe they analogy is appropriate others may disagree with your political views.  If someone came on using analogies that implied all conservatives are money grubbers who hate the poor it would probably get your blood up (or some conservative on the site) just like those statements are likely to get someone's blood up whose political views are much more left leaning.

Well said....

... especially that last line.

I definitely could have went the other way with it.  I just hate all of the attack ads (from both sides).  I guess I figured that there may be more conservative people on this site than liberals so I could use the analogy and not ruffle that many feathers.  Perhaps I was wrong?  :dunno:

Sorry if anyone was offended by the post.

I'm sure you are right that you wouldn't have ruffled as many feathers but it only takes one person getting bent out of shape over religion or politics for the discussion to drop of a cliff hence the site's ban on all politics and religious discussions (except prayer requests). Not trying to give you a hard time over this, I've just seen knock down drag out fights start on this board over less.

So we bought jovon, we obviously could not afford tj yeldon.

We still had a few payments left on Cam so we had to pass on TJ...

Archived