UAT fans attacking Jovon

msg6367

So we bought jovon, we obviously could not afford tj yeldon.

We still had a few payments left on Cam so we had to pass on TJ...

:laugh:  Darn the luck. 

If they've already passed him through the clearing house then can they go back and change it?

He's already cleared to play - passed the NCAA clearing house regulations. 

There's nothing to this story.

the death of jovon 's father resulted in the state of teenysee paying the family a settlement,a large settlement....the folks have much money due to this....nothing here and easily verified....the updykes are funnier than a group of trained monkey's....hell of a lot dumber,too

Don't be insulting monkeys by compairing them to bammers :zapbama:

I don't know about monkeys... but bammers be crazy!

It is really ironic that those same rumors are floating here about TJ Yeldon. Cash, reportedly $15,000 and a Charger with TJ on the hood stripe. My son saw a picture on TJ's cousin's phone. Does that mean they are in trouble too? Too much bammer b.s. causes brain rot and temporary insanity!

Let'em talk. All they're going to do is make Jovon mad. He seems to already play with a chip on his shoulder, all theyre doing is pushing him to work harder.

It is really ironic that those same rumors are floating here about TJ Yeldon. Cash, reportedly $15,000 and a Charger with TJ on the hood stripe. My son saw a picture on TJ's cousin's phone. Does that mean they are in trouble too? Too much bammer b.s. causes brain rot and temporary insanity!

Post the pic.  I love to see the tricked out uat Chargers.  :laugh:

Archived