Auburn Eagle, Goodbye Ole Girl

Weegle777

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks AE, just an awesome awesome site. Loved every minute of it. See you all Monday!

Time to head to the nearest Gin Palace to drown out my sorrow's.

god I feel like I'm going to a funeral. Have a beer or two

Have a few for me Golf.

your to cheap to bye me one WE10..... but I will have a few for you

god I feel like I'm going to a funeral. Have a beer or two

Have a few for me Golf.

your to cheap to bye me one WE10..... but I will have a few for you

Well sure Golf. They are on me. The check is in the mail.

It has been a great time on AE.  I rarely posted but checked the site many times a day for the best AU info out there.  Goodbye AE and all the people that made it great!   

I have taken pictures of the site! Pretty ridiculous but when I say I'm gonna miss it here, I mean it. Really hoping we get that AE skin option over there.

we're working on it.

Goodbye all. I'm going to jump off my porch now. If I live and if not still banned I may see you at aufamily. If I don't make it, it's been a good run. Tell everyone wire grass tiger said war eagle and stuff. Cruel world

Goodbye all. I'm going to jump off my porch now. If I live and if not still banned I may see you at aufamily. If I don't make it, it's been a good run. Tell everyone wire grass tiger said war eagle and stuff. Cruel world

jump jump jump jump

jump jump jump jump

Well, I made it. Damn azalea bushes.

I have taken pictures of the site! Pretty ridiculous but when I say I'm gonna miss it here, I mean it. Really hoping we get that AE skin option over there.

we're working on it.

Outstanding news.

Archived