Auburn Eagle, Goodbye Ole Girl

Weegle777

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I switched out of the IP Board theme to check out the other two and now I can't go back to the original on AUF. o___o

I switched out of the IP Board theme to check out the other two and now I can't go back to the original on AUF. o___o

I'll fix it :)

Gracias!

Wow. Now that's customer service. BTW, I need a gin and tonic.

Had to get in before they shut the door.  Sure am going to miss the ol' girl.  Hoping the new site will be as enjoyable.  Either way it is Auburn and that my friends is what its all about.   :we: see you guys on the other side.   :tdau::wedance:  :zapbama::beatmullet:  I'm sorry I had to do it one last time.   :bananadance:

Wow. Now that's customer service. BTW, I need a gin and tonic.

Haha and immediate customer service. :P

I just want to say thank you to ST, The Mayor, ellitor, Bird, and all the mods, members and friends for making a middle aged man laugh, cry, think and feel a part of the "Family" known as Auburn Eagle. I cannot count the times of sneaking for updates on this and that while at work, out to dinner with the wife, even at Church ( Lord forgive me!!) I will miss this site but look forward to something new (only if most of our mods are still there). Like someone said earlier I hope the character of AE will remain strong at the AUFAMILY site with some improvements. War Eagle eAuburn Eagle! I will miss ya gal! :wedance::party::zapbama::beatmullet::wareagle::tdau::aufb::we::pcprobs::timeout::tease::partey::yay::trampoline::hellyeah::bananadance::happydance::devil::banghead::dunno::bow::thumbsup::laugh: :'( :-\ :-X:-[:P:rolleyes::o:(>:(;D:cool::D;):):believe: :believe:

I just want to say thank you to ST, The Mayor, ellitor, Bird, and all the mods, members and friends for making a middle aged man laugh, cry, think and feel a part of the "Family" known as Auburn Eagle. I cannot count the times of sneaking for updates on this and that while at work, out to dinner with the wife, even at Church ( Lord forgive me!!) I will miss this site but look forward to something new (only if most of our mods are still there). Like someone said earlier I hope the character of AE will remain strong at the AUFAMILY site with some improvements. War Eagle eAuburn Eagle! I will miss ya gal! :wedance::party::zapbama::beatmullet::wareagle::tdau::aufb::we::pcprobs::timeout::tease::partey::yay::trampoline::hellyeah::bananadance::happydance::devil::banghead::dunno::bow::thumbsup::laugh: :'( :-\ :-X:-[:P:rolleyes::o:(>:(;D:cool::D;):):believe: :believe:

Agreed. They have been very good for AE and I'm sure they will continue to excel.

AUFamily has no idea what level of madness, laughter, and insanity is about to hit them do they!  :laugh::thumbsup:

I'd lay low on the Manilow thing for a while Weegs. Let them learn to like you first..... :-X

Well darn. Time to get ready. I will stay logged on because I want to go out with the rest of you. For the millionth time........Thank you ADMIN.'s, MODS, and A E members for making this the best site ever. See you all Monday. Have a great weekend.

War Eagle to all!!!!!!!

AUFamily has no idea what level of madness, laughter, and insanity is about to hit them do they!  :laugh::thumbsup:

I'd lay low on the Manilow thing for a while Weegs. Let them learn to like you first..... :-X

they already know belle

they already know belle

Yep. Yep they do.  :'(

Don't know how much I will post on AUF. It will not be the same. I have enjoyed my time on AE under 2 different screen names. I left AE once because I got upset about some comments a MOD made to me. I went elsewhere & found there was nothing like good ole' AE. I came back & became STB and have not looked back. After today, I will be doing a lot of looking back & missing AE as it was. I will probably lurk around on AUF for a while and see what I think.

I also am going to miss this old girl. She served us all well. Goodbye Auburn Eagle from Sully to Beasley (f.k.a. War Eagle 29.) 

Archived