WE'RE STILL HERE!!!!!!

imsoauburn

I've already found someone I want to pick a fight with in the political forum.....  :-X

I'm sure once all the regular posters that I've grown to know and respect over the past couple of years get over there it will be fine...       :'(

I'm not sure how our Mods are going to tolerate some of the comments I've seen posted over there though.

I've already found someone I want to pick a fight with in the political forum.....  :-X

I'm sure once all the regular posters that I've grown to know and respect over the past couple of years get over there it will be fine...       :'(

I'm not sure how our Mods are going to tolerate some of the comments I've seen posted over there though.

So what name are you gonna be under? Since you already have an account your name will be different unless you tell them to delete your account. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock....better hurry...

The process starts at 5:00CT but the site won't go 'dark' then, probably will take a few hours to get that point in the execution scripts... Enjoy!

just working on increasing the amount of traffic for advertising

Mr. Golf sir

I will do my best to on traffic,

but I ignore ads w./ the best of them

The process starts at 5:00CT but the site won't go 'dark' then, probably will take a few hours to get that point in the execution scripts... Enjoy!

Well darn. I should have made the wife beanie weanie tonight.

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark?  I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark?  I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer.  Content too - including this thread! :)

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer.  Content too - including this thread! :)

Will AUFamily be up and running while this one is down?

WooHoo!

I'm still standing, Yea, yea, yea! I'm still standing, Yea, yea yea!

Archived