WE'RE STILL HERE!!!!!!

imsoauburn

The process starts at 5:00CT but the site won't go 'dark' then, probably will take a few hours to get that point in the execution scripts... Enjoy!

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark? I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer. Content too - including this thread! :)

Will AUFamily be up and running while this one is down?

No. Both sites have to be taken down.

The process starts at 5:00CT but the site won't go 'dark' then, probably will take a few hours to get that point in the execution scripts... Enjoy!

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark?  I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer.  Content too - including this thread! :)

no

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark?  I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer.  Content too - including this thread! :)

I have a ? AUF. I frequently post premium links on AE but never use direct quotes. I summarize the articles for people. Can I do that on AUF? Also I have a couple of sources close to the program that occassionally let me post their info. Can I still do that as well? I ask these questions because I have read your rules on posting and using links.

No.  Both sites have to be taken down.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO THIS WEEKEND?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_lzmbe6ozPB1roktupo1_500.gif

No.  Both sites have to be taken down.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO THIS WEEKEND?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_lzmbe6ozPB1roktupo1_500.gif

Do what most of the rest of us are going to do....sleep through it.

What if we made an account on AUFamily already?  Can you delete it when you bring this one over?

What if we made an account on AUFamily already?  Can you delete it when you bring this one over?

Yes.

Will I be able to log into the new site when this one goes dark? I didn't want to start a new account if this one is being transferred.

No need to start a new account - yours will transfer. Content too - including this thread! :)

I have a ? AUF. I frequently post premium links on AE but never use direct quotes. I summarize the articles for people. Can I do that on AUF? Also I have a couple of sources close to the program that occassionally let me post their info. Can I still do that as well? I ask these questions because I have read your rules on posting and using links.

You can post the premium link but don't summarize the content - it's usually posted elsewhere in free mediums anyways where you can source from (al.com, twitter, etc.). From the rules...

Do not post info from AU Premium Sites. We are all friends here in the AUFAMILY. We respect their sites and we have pretty good relations with other sites' admins too. Do not make us look like a dimestore version by ripping their efforts off. We are a free site. We are supported by sponsors and donations. We know we cannot at present compete with the total insider information/recruiting business plan. We specialize in hard info and humor. It's what we do.

Now, if you have your own inside information, by all means, please share! :)

This reminds me of War Games at the end. It's all a false alarm.

Brings to mind my favorite line from that movie"

"The only winning move is not to play"

BTW, that is the same answer the Whopper Computer Gave me when I asked it about arguing with Weegs on AE.

:tease:

Archived