Disgusting

API50

Not only is the Bham. media being extremely quite about Auburn football (since they are scared we will win Saturday and win the west and go to Atlanta) they are now insinuating that TT had something to do with setting Price up for his fall.

Where is this coming from? I am in Biloxi right now on business and haven't been able to catch up on things at home. What are they saying?

I haven't heard anything like that. Finebaum's only complaint is that Auburn people aren't calling his show. One Aubie did and explained that no incentive to call the show since it was a Bammer show.

Auburn could win the National Championships in Football, Swimming and Baseball in the same season, but if Alabama gymnastics made runner up, what do you think would get more press coverage from the B'ham press ?

I rest my case.

Who cares about the B'ham media? If you already know how biased they are, why gripe about it?

But from my personal experience, I don't think it's been that bad...it hasn't been anything really. All I've heard is endless talk about uat's QB problems. Surely that doesn't upset you, does it?

Sheesh...we're 8-0 for once in a decade. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Not only is the Bham. media being extremely quite about Auburn football (since they are scared we will win Saturday and win the west and go to Atlanta) they are now insinuating that TT had something to do with setting Price up for his fall.

116017[/snapback]

Please don't come on a board without being able to back up your story. I watched tonights news and live next door to one of the evening news producers for a major news station in Birmingham. In no way did they insinuate anything. Please don't fan non exsistent flames. If your going to make acusations please provide your source.

:au:

Ah, not much...basically said that affidavits were filed. Also talked about what Destiny told SI. She said that she never went to MP's hotel but that two of her co-workers did. One co-worker told Destiny that there was no sex but the other said there was sex. Destiny says that everything she told SI was "he said, she said" stuff...including the infamous "It's rollin, baby!".

CTT had nothing to do with that story. An AU booster's FAMILY was down at the golf event though and may have nudged the story just a bit, not like that story wasnt going to blow up anyway.

CTT, if you look, has been about as non-atagonistic as he can be towards :ua: With possible exception of the 107 years comment in the 2002 Iron Bowl. Then again, the :au: crowd had to put up with the weeks of Shanisms from :ua:

"We are going to have trouble holding it under 40 on :au: ..."

"The school down the road...."

" The :au: initiated rumors about Coach Fran leaving for aTm are really pissing us off..."

"You have never seen a more fired up team than :ua: will be come Saturday..."

"Koennig and Fran have been putting in special O for :au: because of how fired up they are over these phony rumors started by Mark Murphy on ITAT."

etc, etc, etc.

Did anyone see this?

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Tu...ay_Question.htm

Q: Which coach, other than Steve Spurrier, would be the best fit for Florida (but not necessarily who'll be considered)?

5) Mike Price - Insert joke here, but he took a UTEP program that was one of the five worst in America and made it #24 in the BCS rankings. The offense would be the SEC's best.

Of course it won't happen-even the article says "not who'll be considered". [..too many strip joints near Gainseville?]

But wouldn't that be great from UAT jokes point of view? Can you imagine if Florida hired Price and Franchione beats Oklahoma to put Auburn in the Orange Bowl? Would Phyllis have a stroke? It's bad enough that both Price and Franchione have a chance to finish ranked this year while Shula probably won't even sniff a top 25 finish.

so now you blame tuberville or something?....i guess coach tubs bought the drinks for the horny old fool,too?....it was such a funny-assed story, i couldn't have kept it to myself,either.....just think, if coach tubs had not ratted ole pappy out, you'd have that old fart (who is 7-1 and in the bcs at UTEP) instead of the great coach hula(who ain't done anything to embarrass you,.....except coach football)......you are so much better off.....and just think, you have coach tubs to thank for your good fortune....hey, i'll bet he was in on THE GREAT MEMPHIS CONSPIRACY with fulmer,too.....you might want to call gallion and have him sue coach tubs,too......wow, he sure is a powerful man....he he he

:roflol::roflol::roflol::cheers:

Don't hold back, Tell us what you REALLY think ! ! ! :big:

geez tombigbee. you gotta get over that bama hatred man...it obviously affects your daily thought process. your anti-bama kneejerk reactions to everything is growing tired.

No im not blaming Tubbs. It was price's fault and he had been in trouble before...so it wasnt like "suprise youre fired". I just thought it interesting that it may have been Tubby that let it out of the bag. No big deal really, just interesting.

CTT was pissed cuase' Price got all the good strippers. :D

BG, you will not change the Bigbee. He has made it clear that all things crimson are a plague on mankind and must be eradicated from our planet. :blowup: :ua:

BG, you will not change the Bigbee.  He has made it clear that all things crimson are a plague on mankind and must be eradicated from our planet. :blowup:  :ua:

116272[/snapback]

Bigbee is not a fan of the smaller school in west al. THAT is for sure! :D:au:

BG, you will not change the Bigbee.  He has made it clear that all things crimson are a plague on mankind and must be eradicated from our planet. :blowup:  :ua:

116272[/snapback]

Bigbee is not a fan of the smaller school in west al. THAT is for sure! :D:au:

116274[/snapback]

Unlike WT who just LOVES us. :rolleyes::blink::D:poke:

I must admit, I do dearly love the current "happenings" at uat. :big:

I'm so Damn glad that somebody finally had the guts to call him and let him know what Auburn people think about him and his "show." I frankly don't understand why any Auburn person would ever call his show in the first place because he is such a Bammer suck-up. He constantly berates our school, our coach, his guests who are from Auburn and any other way he can get a "dig" in at Auburn. IF the opening statement that he is the "leading opinion maker in Alabama" then Auburn is in trouble. I've maintained for years n ow that this little slimeball does do harm to our school with his attitude and comments and there should be something we can do about it to insure more civil comments and fair treatment. If you have any ideas other than boycotting his show, let me know and I'll do it.......Been mad about this for a long time....

Archived