jonesy,ellitor,austudent23,aupops.....for those not familiar with them

tombigbeetiger

Looks like all of my account info was transfered to this account. But I'm Jonesy.

Shoot me a PM or send an email to admin@aufamily.com and we'll look into it..

Done, thank you!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like all of my account info was transfered to this account. But I'm Jonesy.

Shoot me a PM or send an email to admin@aufamily.com and we'll look into it..

Done, thank you!

So glad to see you Jonesy!

Let's go. E, Kolumbo, AUPOPS, ST, Jonesy, Bird, SIGN IN!!! We need some love! and AU Football and AU Recruiting news.

:-\

The Rodney Dangerfield of A E AUFAMILY ladies and gentelmen. :moon::P

Let's go. E, Kolumbo, AUPOPS, ST, Jonesy, Bird, SIGN IN!!! We need some love! and AU Football and AU Recruiting news.

He may not have respect but Golf is always welcome because he always has the beer! :trampoline:

He may not have respect but Golf is always welcome because he always has the beer! :trampoline:

Yeah, but will he share it?

I don't need no stinkin' respect. I can ban you both asap heck no I don't share my beer. I'm on a fixed income

I don't need no stinkin' respect. I can ban you both asap heck no I don't share my beer. I'm on a fixed income

LOL. I sure have missed this.

Just start brewing your own like I do, then there is always plenty to go around :nanner:

Are you kidding?...He still wouldn't share.

This new format will take a little getting used to. At first I thought there was a new mod on AUFamily who felt the same way about Bird as golf.

What with the new avatar, I didn't recognize that it was the same OLD guy rolling his eyes about the big yellow one.

:tease:

I have kicked my dog, yelled at small children and damn near been arrested. This can NEVER happen again! NEVER!!!

Keep an eye on this one MOD'S. :tease:

One thing the AUF members should know if they don't already: A lot of the AE members(and AE Mods) can't stay on topic if their life depended on it. This seems to occur more when the same questions are asked numerous times or the topic is starting to become too negative. Also happens when the wind changes direction. When the wind does in fact change direction, stand up wind of bird. Yellow is the official sarcasm color of font on the old AE.

One thing the AUF members should know if they don't already: A lot of the AE members(and AE Mods) can't stay on topic if their life depended on it. This seems to occur more when the same questions are asked numerous times or the topic is starting to become too negative. Also happens when the wind changes direction. When the wind does in fact change direction, stand up wind of bird. Yellow is the official sarcasm color of font on the old AE.

thanks Chaotic very insightful. Yellow does not work well on white background.

I agree. I can't see a thing in yellow. My parents always told me it would make me go blind. Just one more thing I should have listened to them on.

I agree. I can't see a thing in yellow. My parents always told me it would make me go blind. Just one more thing I should have listened to them on.

Yeah, that's what your parents said would make you go blind and you didn't listen. :tease:

And who are the folks on AUFamily that are the equivalent to the former AE insiders, for those of us who are new here?

There is nobody here that claims to be an insider. At least there hasn't been for five years. I suppose that will change now, but it was nice while it lasted.

Archived