Undefeated and not playing for NC

AUHansel

Link

here is an article on CBSsportsline that talks about an undefeated SEC team. Except it says that we're living in alabama's shadow. don't know about that. and I don't know who this Palm guy is, but he has no idea what he is talking about. I don't think many people from Auburn will like this too much.

It's extremely unlikely that all these undefeated teams will stay that way. Every single undefeated team out there still has some very strong opponents yet to play. We've still got a full month of regular season football yet to go.

It's extremely unlikely that all these undefeated teams will stay that way. Every single undefeated team out there still has some very strong opponents yet to play. We've still got a full month of regular season football yet to go.

116054[/snapback]

I know. but that Jerry Palm is an idiot. He thinks the SEC is the sixth best conference in the nation, even behind the mountain west.

There is a TON of Football left to play. We have won 8 games and as of yet, we have not won a trophy for anything.

Let's let the season play out..Set our sights on Atlanta and a trophy from the BEST conf. in the country.

Then, we can worry about the "rest" if we take care of business. :thumbsup:

WAR EAGLE...ONE at a time ! ! ! :au:

Yeah, it's fun to write about "the end of the world" happening to Auburn, but there's still plenty of football left. Who's to say other teams ahead of Auburn won't lose one before it's all over? Who's to say Auburn won't lose one too?

just remember that this comes from a network that features dan rather and his fictional news stories....it lost credibility on that issue and you can see the extent of their sports knowlege....now you see why it is dead-ass last in ratings....that palm guy probably is a kerry supporter because he,like kerry, doesn't let the truth get in his way......nobody pays dennis dodd any attention,anyway

Archived