2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated (10/18/12):

TE Arshad Jackson decommitted from Auburn.

I believe this was said to NOT BE TRUE. jackson is still committed to AU.

Updated (10/18/12):

He will change it when he gets back online but when he posted it that is what the recruiting sites were saying.

Updated (10/18/12):

He will change it when he gets back online but when he posted it that is what the recruiting sites were saying.

Fixed.

Updated (10/23/12):

Decision Date has been added on some recruits. Help me out if you know more.

Green never set a decision for October. That was just Rivals guessing. Most recently DG said he did not know when he will commit and has not set a date. We stopped recruiting Jayron Kearse nearly a month ago and Lequan named his finalists last week. Auburn did not make the cut so you can remove those 2 from your list. You can also take Cam Luper off. We will not offer him. There is no shot with Bigelow. We also stopped recruiting Shaq Wiggins nearly 3 months ago, I apologize for not looking at your list in depth sooner.

Updated (10/24/12):

Derrick Green's decision date changed to TBD.

Removed:

ATH Jayron Kearse

WR Isaiah Jones

WR LaQuon Treadwell

WR MarQuez North

C Brandon Kublanow

DT Kenny Bigelow

S T.J. Green

Added:

CB Riyahd Jones

S Malik Greaves

Updated (10/23/12):

Green never set a decision for October. That was just Rivals guessing. Most recently DG said he did not know when he will commit and has not set a date. We stopped recruiting Jayron Kearse nearly a month ago and Lequan named his finalists last week. Auburn did not make the cut so you can remove those 2 from your list. You can also take Cam Luper off. We will not offer him. There is no shot with Bigelow. We also stopped recruiting Shaq Wiggins nearly 3 months ago, I apologize for not looking at your list in depth sooner.

Thanks!

I'll leave Cam Luper and Shaq Wiggins for some reasons:

Wiggins is from Sandy Creek and we got two players on Auburn from his school - tiny chance.

Luper - who knows? I'll leave him there.

Updated (10/23/12):

Thanks!

I'll leave Cam Luper and Shaq Wiggins for some reasons:

Wiggins is from Sandy Creek and we got two players on Auburn from his school - tiny chance.

Luper - who knows? I'll leave him there.

You can in fact remove Cam E-L.

Updated (10/26/12):

JaQuay Williams - Florida and Georgia added but no offer yet.

Removed:

ATH Cameron Echols-Luper

Added:

WR Quantavius Leslie

Updated (10/30/12):

S Malik Greaves decommitted from Vanderbilt and Auburn is the team to beat. He is our new top target.

DT Montravius Adams: Removed Michigan State (Other candidates). Auburn/Clemson slide down to other candidates.

Updated (11/1/12):

OG Wilson Bell added UCF on his school list and is the team to beat. Removed UAB, South Alabama. Added Florida State.

OT Roderick Johnson removed Auburn on his school list. Top 3: Florida, Florida State and West Virginia.

Added:

RB Cameron Artis-Payne

Updated (11/1/12):

OG Wilson Bell added UCF on his school list and is the team to beat. Removed UAB, South Alabama. Added Florida State.

OT Roderick Johnson removed Auburn on his school list. Top 3: Florida, Florida State and West Virginia.

Added:

RB Cameron Artis-Payne

Can you click the eraser in the upper left hand side when you edit or create a post so readers on both AE and AUF skins can read your posts? TIA

Updated (11/8/12): Edited

JUCO RB Cameron Artis Paynes commits to Auburn. He will be our second EE (L. Johnson).

DT Montravius Adams - Auburn and Georgia moves up to drivers seat.

RB Greg Bryant - Oklahoma moves up to drivers seat.

DT Keith Bryant - Auburn moves down.

CB MacKensie Alexander - Texas A&M moves up to drivers seat and Notre Dame moves down.

S Vonn Bell - Ohio State moves down.

Added:

OG Tre Carter

Updated (11/8/12):

JUCO RB Cameron Artis Paynes commits to Auburn. He will be our second EE (L. Johnson).

CB MacKensie Alexander - Texas A&M moves up to drivers seat and Notre Dame moves down.

Added:

OG Tre Carter

Clemson, UGA, and Florida lead for Monty.

Updated (11/8/12):

Added:

OG Tre Carter

I think UGA is the team to beat. Auburn might slip down along with Clemson and Florida after I read the article from 247.

Updated (11/8/12):

Added:

OG Tre Carter

I think UGA is the team to beat. Auburn might slip down along with Clemson and Florida after I read the article from 247.

Mtypost came from Bryan's opinion which i trust....and believe myself. Clemson has stayed in the top group and I believe UGA and Florida have passed us and are coming hard.

It almost seems like we have no shot @ Adams now, given he's decided not to visit this weekend. That's a stinger. It's a shame too, considering how high he apparently was on us following BCW. I'm guessing we'd have to make the exact right hire & then put on the full-court press. Wow.

Updated (11/14/12):

QB Jeremy Johnson - Arkansas State out and LSU moves down to darkhorse. Ole Miss is still pursuing.

RB Derrick Green - Virginia Tech out and Miami added.

RB Greg Bryant - Oklahoma and Georgia out. Florida State and Miami added.

WR JaQuay Williams - his verbal changed from solid to soft. Texas A&M added.

TE Arshad Jackson - Clemson out. Miss State, Ole Miss and Tennessee added.

MLB Reuben Foster - Miami out. Georgia moves up to other candidates and Washington moves down to darkhorse.

CB Riyahd Jones - Kansas State out. West Virginia and Kentucky added. West Virginia is the team to beat for now.

S Malik Greaves - removed from top target. South Florida out and Texas A&M added. Auburn moves down to other candidates.

ESPN updated their rankings.

Auburn would like to sign three running backs and our RB needs up from 2 to 3.

Removed:

QB Brian Burrell

QB Clay CHastain

OG Cameron Ruff

CB Shaq Wiggins

S Vonn Bell

S Marqui Hawkins

S Chris Carson

Added:

CB Brendan Langley

Updated (11/14/12):

QB Jeremy Johnson - Arkansas State out and LSU moves down to darkhorse. Ole Miss is still pursuing.

RB Derrick Green - Virginia Tech out and Miami added.

RB Greg Bryant - Oklahoma and Georgia out. Florida State and Miami added.

WR JaQuay Williams - his verbal changed from solid to soft. Texas A&M added.

TE Arshad Jackson - Clemson out. Miss State, Ole Miss and Tennessee added.

MLB Reuben Foster - Miami out. Georgia moves up to other candidates and Washington moves down to darkhorse.

CB Riyahd Jones - Kansas State out. West Virginia and Kentucky added. West Virginia is the team to beat for now.

S Malik Greaves - removed from top target. South Florida out and Texas A&M added. Auburn moves down to other candidates.

ESPN updated their rankings.

Auburn would like to sign three running backs and our RB needs up from 2 to 3.

Removed:

QB Brian Burrell

QB Clay CHastain

OG Cameron Ruff

CB Shaq Wiggins

S Vonn Bell

S Marqui Hawkins

S Chris Carson

Added:

CB Brendan Langley

Solid update. :cheers:

Updated (11/22/12):

RB Jordan Wilkins - Ole Miss added and moves up to other candidates. Michigan, Arkansas and Miss State out.

RB Derrick Green - Auburn and Tennessee moves down to darkhorse and Miami moves up to other candidates.

TE Arshad Jackson - his verbal changed from solid to soft. Georgia out. Miss State, Ole Miss and Tennessee moves down to darkhorse.

DE Carl Lawson - Clemson added.

DT Monty Adams - Clemson moves up to drivers seat.

CB MacKensie Alexander - Michigan State out.

S Malik Greaves - Vanderbilt out. Ole Miss, Virginia, and West Virginia added. Ole Miss and West Virginia on drivers seat.

Removed:

WR Jonathon Rumph

TE O.J. Howard

CB Brendan Langley (Commits to Georgia)

Updated (11/25/12):

WR JaQuay Williams decommits from Auburn. Georgia and Texas A&M are the teams to beat. Miss State and Oklahoma State added.

CB Jahreme Irvin-Sills - his verbal changed from solid to soft. Ole Miss added.

OL Roderick Johnson - removed from top target.

Archived