***Post Counts

RunInRed

Please review your post count. If you believe it is incorrect / was altered during the merge, please shoot an email to admin@aufamily.com so we can correct this issue.

Thanks!

Please review your post count. If you believe it is incorrect / was altered during the merge, please shoot an email to admin@aufamily.com so we can correct this issue.

Thanks!

i thought about telling you i had a much higher post count, but then i thought the "higher" the count...the more i look like i live on the internet message boards.

It begs the question:

***what is the best "post count range" for me to seem serious, but no so high as to seem like a message board nerd?

Thanks!

i thought about telling you i had a much higher post count, but then i thought the "higher" the count...the more i look like i live on the internet message boards.

It begs the question:

***what is the best "post count range" for me to seem serious, but no so high as to seem like a message board nerd?

Well, now it looks as though you've had 178 posts since the merge! I'd say that qualifies you as an mbn. You might ask them to "shrink" your post count.

:tease:

Thanks!

It begs the question:

Well, now it looks as though you've had 178 posts since the merge! I'd say that qualifies you as an mbn. You might ask them to "shrink" your post count.

:tease:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Hey Red, I sent an email to admin@aufamily.com about 2 weeks ago and still have not heard back from anybody, who is supposed to be checking that so I can just PM them my issues?

Hey Red, I sent an email to admin@aufamily.com about 2 weeks ago and still have not heard back from anybody, who is supposed to be checking that so I can just PM them my issues?

That would be me. :) Thanks for the heads up... I forget to check that inbox sometimes. I responded...

Archived