AUFAMILY social network reminder

RunInRed

One of the best ways to help us grow is to help us build our social network communities. Two favors (especially for all the AErs!):

1.) If you aren't following our Facebook and Twitter feeds, do it now! :)

2.) If you are already following, Share (facebook) and RT (twitter) our posts often!

Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

No one tells me I have to become active on facebook and twitter, if that is what this site is leaning toward, then no thanks...

No one is telling you that you have to use facebook or twitter. RIR is just saying you can use that to help promote the site.

No one tells me I have to become active on facebook and twitter, if that is what this site is leaning toward, then no thanks...

Where in his post did he insinuate that you have to join or be active on FB/twitter?

He was merely suggesting ways of making our community better.

I just choose not to have anything to do with facebook and twitter, my choice......Just found this thread as more of an 'urging to join them' commercial.......

mkay, then don't... :poke:

:au:

I imagine rule 1 is where he has a problem. Considering it says "Do it now!" at the end. It has a smiley so I do not believe it was meant to be pushy but if you just read it that is how it sounds.

I imagine rule 1 is where he has a problem. Considering it says "Do it now!" at the end. It has a smiley so I do not believe it was meant to be pushy but if you just read it that is how it sounds.

Rule? :gofig:

Or "Favor"?

I imagine rule 1 is where he has a problem. Considering it says "Do it now!" at the end. It has a smiley so I do not believe it was meant to be pushy...

Exactly.

No one is telling you that you have to use facebook or twitter. RIR is just saying you can use that to help promote the site.

This.

• 2 weeks later...

I just choose not to have anything to do with facebook and twitter, my choice......Just found this thread as more of an 'urging to join them' commercial.......

This about 10 lbs. of dumb in a 5 lb. bag.

Archived