Different Game Plan

BustemBigBlue

We've got a good game plan.  I think it's one that's very different than any other we've had."

I wonder what CTT has up his sleeve for Ole Miss? I'd like to see us really get after their young QB's.

Here's another quote from the article that caught my eye.

Offensively, it looks like we got even better this week.  I'm amazed at this group in how much they concentrate and work at getting better.

LINK

look for some blitzing from the defense.....ole piss's running game doesn't scare me,even on halloween,so AU will not respect it until ole piss proves that they can move it on the ground.....offensively,ole piss has a secondary that is really weak....look for the pass to overshadow the running game this week......if he stays in for 3 quarters, he'll get close to 400 yards because ole piss will have 8 up.....all of ya'll are too nervous, this one will get ugly

I agree. I think we'll see some blitzing. Campbell should be able to light it up, hopefully. And I believe CW and RB will have big days, also. CW broke out a little last week, albeit Kentucky, and he's ready to do it again. Once the passing game gets us a lead, the running game can take over.

I think we will shut down their run and make the young QB's pass to win the game. Defensively, I think we will stay with what has worked for us. I believe we will blitz a little more as to put pressure on their young QB's. Similar to the TN game plan.

Archived