Wisconsin!!!

AURainman

Why has EVERY analyst in the country counted Wisconsin out when they have the same record as us?

For the record, I think the Big Ten is a joke this year, but their lack of exposure is mind-boggling.

Last night, Trev and Mark on ESPN were talking about the 5 unbeaten teams. Auburn, USC, OU, Miami, and UTAH!!!!!

Where's Wisconsin? Aren't the Badgers pi$$ed right now?!

i don't think they will lose a game....have you seen their defense?....it looks like a very good sec defense......they are really good....nothing great on offense,but they do move the ball enough to rest the defense.....they don't turn it over much,either......they are a real solid team.....not spectacular,but will be damn hard to beat

Why has EVERY analyst in the country counted Wisconsin out when they have the same record as us?

For the record, I think the Big Ten is a joke this year, but their lack of exposure is mind-boggling.

Last night, Trev and Mark on ESPN were talking about the 5 unbeaten teams.  Auburn, USC, OU, Miami, and UTAH!!!!!

Where's Wisconsin?  Aren't the Badgers pi$$ed right now?!

116118[/snapback]

The topic was unbeaten teams that play this weekend.....Wisconsin is idle this weekend.

I hope the same can be said of the Auburn Tigers NEXT weekend! :):au:

Last night, Trev and Mark on ESPN were talking about the 5 unbeaten teams.  Auburn, USC, OU, Miami, and UTAH!!!!!

Where's Wisconsin?  Aren't the Badgers pi$$ed right now?!

116118[/snapback]

The topic was unbeaten teams that play this weekend.....Wisconsin is idle this weekend.

116136[/snapback]

:homer: -D'oh!

Archived