More AU bashing from ole piss media

bammanmr

I believe there may be some revenge. I think there will be a guy, a birthday boy no less, wearing #2 on his back that is looking for a little payback and a night to remember.

WAR EAGLE...ONE at a time ! ! ! :au:

My favorite....

HE’S NO BETTER TODAY.

The big excuse Tub gave Rebel faithful for leaving was that he had a chance to coach a team that really could contend for a national title. But coming into this weekend he’s 46-24 and 2-2 in bowls, while his replacement David Cutcliffe is 43-26 with a 4-1 bowl record since taking over the reigns. And those national title aspirations? The Tigers currently sit at 5-0 in the SEC with Ole Miss, Georgia and Alabama in the way. No SEC team has made it through conference play perfect since Tennessee in 1998. Funny: If the Tigers make it to Atlanta for the SEC title game (which they haven’t won), that’s who'll they'll probably face.

So, Tuberville has a better record, WHILE pulling a 3-8 team out of the gutter. We are now #4, they are unranked. We are contending for the SEC title, they are off the map. We are contending for the National title, they couldn't come close to sniffing one WITH Eli Manning (the only thing Cutcliffe EVER brought to Ole Miss). But, they are better off without Tuberville, because they have a better bowl record!

SOUR GRAPES!!!

i sent them a little feedback....don't think they will appreciate my talent for creative writing,though

116144[/snapback]

Any feedback is being screened by a 'moderator'. Your remarks are not showing up. I sent one also, so we'll see how open minded the moderator is.

Someone SHOULD point out that they had Mr. Manning for several years and couldn't even manage to recruit top quaity O and D players to help him out. Without him, Cutcliff wouldn't have the record he has and now he is gone. Poor ole miss. WDE!

i sent them a little feedback....don't think they will appreciate my talent for creative writing,though

116144[/snapback]

Any feedback is being screened by a 'moderator'. Your remarks are not showing up. I sent one also, so we'll see how open minded the moderator is.

116150[/snapback]

I responded as well. Used my best restraint, so we'll see if they 'moderate' or just slash and burn.

BTW, of cuttcluffe's 5 bowl appearances, 3 of them were in the independence bowl. ROTFLMFAO! That's definitely something to hang your hat on!

Wow. They sure have a.....unique.....take on reality over there. But one thing did strike me. They do have a point about what happened over the offseason w/ Petrino. I forgot how dirty he treated them over there. Tubs has no reason to complain about Lowder after the way he went behind Ole Miss' back to come here.

I like the comment in parentheses (which they haven't won). How many times has ole miss been? If I'm not mistaken, hasn't everyone else from the west been at least once?

Wow. They sure have a.....unique.....take on reality over there.  But one thing did strike me.  They do have a point about what happened over the offseason w/ Petrino.  I forgot how dirty he treated them over there.  Tubs has no reason to complain about Lowder after the way he went behind Ole Miss' back to come here.

116193[/snapback]

Give me a break, they are 2 different situations. One situation, a coach has a chance to leave OLE PISS and come to AUBURN.......um not a hard choice there. Another situation, he doesnt live to the #1 ranking and the whole little Auburn athletic board goes behind his back and tries to hire another coach.

Besides, I never saw Tuberville complain, only apologize to the fans for what happened (and he shouldnt even have been the one to apologize).

this is a typical ole piss honor student.....you know the kind.....he is a classic example of a guy that tells you that he scuba dives and then you find out that to him, scuba diving, consists of farting in the bathtub and chasing the bubbles

The guy is some kid writing for the student rag.

Good point. No reason to lose our dignity over some hormonal 20 year old with an inferiority complex.

Another thing to point out, if I had an ex-girlfriend that treated me bad and I went on and on about it for years, my wife might think I want my ex more than her. That must do wonders for Cutcliffe's confidence.

No reason we shouldn't use the fact in recruiting that Tubs was so good they can't over losing him.

How long ago was that?? Geez, let it go. Starting to sound like the corndogs. Y,y,y,you guys...you smoked those things...those cigars...in our stadium. A,a,a,and you kicked our flute players a$$ and stomped on our Tiger thingy at midfield. Classless Plainspeople! :bawling::bawling::bawling::cry3: :nopity: :nopity:

Archived