Cool Thing For Us Newbies Here

Weegle777

For those of us that are new here, I happened upon a cool little thing that is pretty awesome. On my iPhone, if you touch a thread topic, a grey arrow pointing down to the right of the topic will appear. Touch that arrow and it will drop down a box with the first post, most recent post, and the last post. Don't know how it works on a desktop or laptop yet. That is a cool option to have. Well done to whoever set that up! If this has been discussed, feel free mods to delete away.

Do you have to download an app or just go to the AUFamily web site to use the mobile version?

There is a link at the bottom left that says change theme.

So I made the mistake of changing my theme on my laptop to something else. Now I can't find my way back to the one I was on before. The one I am stuck on wont even let me post. I had to get on my phone to ask how to change back.

So I made the mistake of changing my theme on my laptop to something else. Now I can't find my way back to the one I was on before. The one I am stuck on wont even let me post. I had to get on my phone to ask how to change back.

If you still have the browser up just click the back button before you changed the theme. It fixed it for me.

Nope. Still stuck that way. Tried clearing my cookies too. Didn't work.

EDIT: It magically went back to the old way I think. Never mind me lol

Exactly what happened with me.

Archived