2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

We look forward to having you on the Plains in Orange and Blue, Jeremy. Work hard, and do the little things right. And, the big things will follow. War Eagle!! And, may God bless you.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need you and your love for Auburn here Jeremy. Work hard and get to Au and make things happen. That is how things are accomplished. Hard work, and dedication!  :wedance:

Jeremy...if you believe in Auburn, then we believe in you. We're your family , and we'll be behind you 100% . Work hard, and we'll see you at Jordan Hare before you know it.

Keep your head up my man and keep working. We are all on your side and praying for you. You have a family waiting with open arms Jeremy. Hope to see you in Auburn soon! Good luck big guy!

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.

I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully.

I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.

I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all.

I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all.

I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.

-George Petrie (1945)

JR, this is you!

Hey Jeremy, hang in there man and keep your head up. You are still apart of the Auburn family. We're looking forward to having the chance of resigning you when the time comes. Keep The Faith my friend and remember the Lord is always with you. God bless you always.

Guest shirley4au9

Definitely want my name on this thread.  The strongest man is usually the one thats been down the toughest road. 

So true! Work hard Jeremy and we'll see you in Auburn soon. War Eagle!

Archived