2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

Jeremy,

We are pulling hard for you in the classroom, just as if you were on the field.  You have been provided a great opportunity and your hard work will pay great dividends one day I promise.  War Eagle!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:12-13 (New Living Translation) We are praying for you and we believe in you and that you will do everything within your power to be wearing an Auburn uniform next season!!! Keep your head up because God has so many great things in store for you this situation is only a stepping stone for your desire to succeed even greater!!! War Eagle and God bless you!!

• 1 month later...

That is going to be one sick WR corp for the next few years with Goodwin, Reed, Kitchens, Richardson, Denson, Coates, Blake, Benton, Stallworth, and Frost (hopefully will be a LB). Definitely a talent upgrade from top to bottom.

spoke with him the other day and he will be enrolling at Auburn in May. He is very excited and eager to get down to the plains.

I "spoke" with him too, noel... and while that IS JR's hope, he STILL must take care of business in the classroom, so let's just pray that he gets that done, b/c he is a SPECIAL young man, who will be FUN to watch once he gets to the Plains!

Since he plans to enroll in May, Does that mean he will be signing a loi in Feb?  It may have been posted earlier, but is he currently playing JUCO football or is he just focusing on studies?

Just studies from what I understand. With him trying to fit four semesters into three I don't think he has time to do much else besides school

• 4 weeks later...

This contradicts everything I've heard on Richardson. 

It was pretty much a given as of a month and a half ago that he would be joining the team December 2011.  Any mods care to comment on this?

This contradicts everything I've heard on Richardson. 

It was pretty much a given as of a month and a half ago that he would be joining the team December 2011.  Any mods care to comment on this?

That is STILL my understanding.

Archived