2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are going to have some big wrs the next few years frost if he signs, coates, denson, uzomah, and richardson if he gets eligible all those guys are 6'3 and above.  Add in kitchens, lutz, and benton those are some big guys catching the ball.

The best part about those big bodies is that they will push the safeties and linebackers back, allowing a lot of underneath stuff to guys like Stallworth, Reed, and Goodwin when they are healthy.

We are going to have some big wrs the next few years frost if he signs, coates, denson, uzomah, and richardson if he gets eligible all those guys are 6'3 and above.  Add in kitchens, lutz, and benton those are some big guys catching the ball.

From other threads it appears we are recruiting Frost at LB.

• 2 weeks later...

not to hijack, as I'd love to hear answer, too...but remember a few short years ago when guys with grade issues just happened to also be the jewels of our signing classes?  We'd love to have Jeremy; he's a great talent, but he's not the key to our success, like he might have been under the old staff (Blackmon, Gray, Slaughter, etc.).  What a good position to finally be in.

Honestly its not even about football for Jeremy. Yes he is a great reciever and anybody would be happy to have him but thats not the reason so many people want him at Auburn. The reason is Jeremy is an Auburn Tiger whether or not he ever plays a down at Auburn. With all he has been through I just want the kid to be in Auburn and be a part of this family. He deserves it more than anyone

Two things on my Christmas list: One; Shon Coleman in an Auburn uniform, and: Two, Jeremy Richardson in an Auburn uniform.  Not this Christmas, but any in the future

At some point, he steps up or not.  Hope he does.  As someone pointed out, he's had a lot working against him.  I understand that the hill is getting steeper...

At some point, he steps up or not.  Hope he does.  As someone pointed out, he's had a lot working against him.  I understand that the hill is getting steeper...

Sometimes, it's not a matter of "stepping up", but rather "catching up", for Jeremy.  And, God willing he will.

This kid has been through more than most of  us will in a life time. I would love to see him in a AU jersey, I would rather see him in a AU classroom. Jeremy is fighting, but it will be one of the greatest victories if he puts on the orange and blue. Either way, I think he will have a great story one day.

• 4 weeks later...

Despite all the rumors going around about recruiting there is one thing I'm here to pass along:

WR Jeremy Richardson will be enrolling in Auburn next May. Grades are good and he can't wait to be here.

I post this because some have reported things have not been going well for him, but that is not true, and this is. WDE!

:wareagle:

Good to hear noel

I asked him today about him struggling and he responded with:

"everythings going good on my end WAR DAMN EAGLE! WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY!

Richardson reminds me a lot of Mr. Alshon Jeffrey from South Carolina in his potential.

You have not been here long but you have brought the Hammer with all 55 of your posts. I am so glad you are in the Auburn family and thank you for your contributions to the AE message boards.  :wedance:

Good to hear noel

I asked him today about him struggling and he responded with:

"everythings going good on my end WAR DAMN EAGLE! WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY!

Richardson reminds me a lot of Mr. Alshon Jeffrey from South Carolina in his potential.

Just one thing AUnoel tell him to hurry the heck up we sure could use one of those 6'4 ish wrs everyone else seems to have.  :we:

julio, green, alshon, childs------- we need one of these= jeremy richardson. hope he makes it. was very excited when i watched his hs films.

Archived