Discussion over on Ole Miss forum...

woods1110

There is a discussion going on over at rebelfaithful.com about how we match up with Ole Miss....

This is one reply that just made me chuckle....

Campbell isn't that good of a QB and I wouldn't worry about him winning the game if he had to. He screws up thats all there is to that. He hasn't really had the chance to loss a game so far. Even though he didn't help you beat LSU.

They are saying that JC is no good and he is due for a bad game....

What losers!!

There is a discussion going on over at rebelfaithful.com about how we match up with Ole Miss....

This is one reply that just made me chuckle....

Campbell isn't that good of a QB and I wouldn't worry about him winning the game if he had to. He screws up thats all there is to that. He hasn't really had the chance to loss a game so far. Even though he didn't help you beat LSU.

They are saying that JC is no good and he is due for a bad game....

What losers!!

116254[/snapback]

Unwashed idiots, the lot of them.

Are you kidding????? He didn't help us win the LSU game? Then who was it that threaded the pass between the defenders and right into Courtney Taylor's hands for the touchdown and THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

WHAT MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding????? He didn't help us win the LSU game? Then who was it that threaded the pass between the defenders and right into Courtney Taylor's hands for the touchdown and THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

WHAT MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

116257[/snapback]

It actually gets better, that was just one reply....

Go register and join the conversation...even though no one has posted over there in a day...maybe they took the hint and shut up!

I think it is great they feel that way.

Every other team we played felt the same way,

"The way to beat Auburn is to make JC beat us".

We all know how the other games ended up with that way of thinking. :D

:au::au::au::football:

Do they not remember last year? I actually thought the Cold Piss game was the first time JC looked like the QB we all thought he could be. He was hitting his receivers, throwing passes to receivers beyond the yard marker(a big problem prior to that), taking off and running on numerous occasions. He looked in control for the first time in his career in my opinion. He was also the one that rolled out and threw the strike to Obewon.

Cold Piss did a good job keeping CW in check most of the game, trying to force JC to beat em'. I thought he responded and outplayed Eli.

I could be wrong about this, but as I recall JC had better stats than Eli did that game. If they want to think that he's not that good, then great, let him go in there and shut them all up.

I registered at the rebelfaithful forum and it is a total waste of time. We have more new threads in one day than they've had all month. I'll just stick with the AUNation. If college football websites were ranked, this one would be #1, hands down.

I registered at the rebelfaithful forum and it is a total waste of time.  We have more new threads in one day than they've had all month.  I'll just stick with the AUNation.  If college football websites were ranked, this one would be #1, hands down.

116311[/snapback]

It's a shame, because it's a decent looking board too. Their most active board is that craphole they call RebelGrove over on Rivals. Can't stand that format.

Archived