stadium rankings

AUHansel

I stumbled apon this stadium ranking thing and I was looking at the conference by conference rankings, and it has four catagories next to each stadium(setting, structure, history, and fans). but they have different teams in those categories. i'm not sure how to explain it but just look at the link and see what you take from it. i just don't understand why the other teams names are under the categories. if anyone can explain this to me, that would be great.

Link

They have different ratings for each stadium based on 4 different criteria. The far left column is the top 10 stadiums in each conference overall. The next column is the top 10 stadiums for each conference based on setting only. The next column is top 10 stadiums for each conference based on structure only and so on and so on. It's a bit confusing.

My problem wih these rankings is that for someone outside of the SEC, they do not recall that at :ua: they played almost all of their great games in Bham. B-D has almost no real history there. Vandy, USM, etc. Very little of Bama Tradititon actually happened at B-D.

Last year I saw one article that said Bama hadnt won a big victory over a ranked team at B-D since 1994? MSU. :blink:

All that aside, :ua: is a sensational road team. They own :lsu: on the road. Even the :corndog: admit it.

Archived