Oklahoma vs Okie St

Tennessee Tiger

Oklahoma State just scored a TD to pull within 3 with 10:33 left

Oklahoma 38 Ok State 35

If not for the Special Teams giving a TD to Oklahoma State would be up by 4 right now.

we are 2 dropped passes from being #2.........the dropped interception by louisville against miami and the dropped pass today by ok. st. i hope the voters were watching how ou barely escaped and maybe we can make some ground tonight when we blow out ole miss :au:

Yes, Peterson is the real deal. But OK as a whole is not the second best team in the nation. Their special team play is terrible. Kansas and OKSt both exposed weaknesses. A better defense than OKSt could have held OK to 3 TDs today. They didn't get to White but once (that I saw, but fell asleep during the 4th QTR). And a better offense (i.e. Auburn) could have put at least 42 on them today.

Yes, Peterson is the real deal.  But OK as a whole is not the second best team in the nation.  Their special team play is terrible.  Kansas and OKSt both exposed weaknesses.  A better defense than OKSt could have held OK to 3 TDs today.  They didn't get to White but once (that I saw, but fell asleep during the 4th QTR).  And a better offense (i.e. Auburn) could have put at least 42 on them today.

116437[/snapback]

Agree on OU. Hope that TAMU can trip them up...or else the Big 12 Championship game again...

Archived