OT: surgery

Stripe

I know this is off topic but not sure where to put it here.

I'm home from my back surgery. Doc said everything went well. I have numbness in my right leg which should go away when the swelling reduces. And a lot of pain and soreness in my back. It's good to be home.

Obviously I will not be making it to Atlanta so everyone that's going will have to scream extra for me, being as I will not be able to scream from here.

I'll keep u all updated.

War Eagle!

I'll even do some extra jumping up and down for you. Hope you're better soon. Maybe you can make to some great games later in the season. WDE!

Best wishes. I've had two (failed) surgeries to correct spinal stenosis. Heading to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville in a couple of weeks for operation #3. Maybe three will be a charm for me. Hope you have better luck with this than I've had.

I'm going to ease/slip/stagger/ whatever to the upper deck Saturday because that may be the last one I can attend for some time.

I saw the subject line and thought one of our Offensive Tackles needed surgery! While I'm not happy about your situation, I am a little relieved we're not losing another OL.

Rest well and get back to "game shape" quickly. We need all the screaming we can get.

Best wishes. I've had two (failed) surgeries to correct spinal stenosis. Heading to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville in a couple of weeks for operation #3. Maybe three will be a charm for me. Hope you have better luck with this than I've had.

I'm going to ease/slip/stagger/ whatever to the upper deck Saturday because that may be the last one I can attend for some time.

Good luck to you, Mikey! Back problems are terrible.

Hope they can do you right. No better place than Mayo. I'm sure my herniated disk no where compares to what your going through, I somewhat understand. I'm sure you'd will be much more invasive. My prayers go with you my brother. Hope they can get you back in order quickly. Keep me updated.

I'll even do some extra jumping up and down for you. Hope you're better soon. Maybe you can make to some great games later in the season. WDE!

I really hope I can. My sister, the only other Auburn fan, the rest are turds, wants to have some brother sister time at a game this year.

I pray you find relief. I fell 4 years ago and had 36 identifiable fractures and powdered my calcaneous (heel). So far 4 surgeries and pain every day. I will be there yelling enough for 3 guys!!

Archived