Excitement Level?

mofodiscgolf

I'm not from the AE boards but in homage to them, this whole statement should be in yellow.

I'm seriously going to have to stop reading the boards until Saturday or I won't be able to sleep!

Who else is just plain excited about this season and our Auburn Tigers?

I'm not from the AE boards but in homage to them, this whole statement should be in yellow.

I'm seriously going to have to stop reading the boards until Saturday or I won't be able to sleep!

Who else is just plain excited about this season and our Auburn Tigers?

You know that yellow was sarcasm right?

Yes, as in me being sarcastic about not continuing to read and such.....it was an effort, not the best but still an effort.

Might need to leave the sarcasm to the AE guys. We've got it down to perfection. It did give me a good laugh though. War Eagle!

Perfectly fine with me, I'm thoroughly enjoying the flood of posts and information. The AUFamily group has always done an amazing job, but the new blood is getting this site to a new level. I believe in Auburn, and love it!

I'm not only excited, but also intrigued to see just how far this young team has come. I really wasn't too ready for last season to start (knew it would be tough and was still basking in the NC afterglow).

Im afraid that I left something, some part of me in Arizona. I hope one day soon my excitement level returns. Its like I went to the mountain top and the afterglow still lingers.

I'm SO stoked! I woke up at 1am and couldn't fall back asleep (stupid raccoon running around on our roof). Thoughts of football did the rest. We live in Atlanta and will be taking the wee ones to the DragonCon parade Saturday morning. I'm not a comic book/fantasy geek, but we went a few years ago and it was quite a sight. A little surreal pregame fun.

Im afraid that I left something, some part of me in Arizona. I hope one day soon my excitement level returns. Its like I went to the mountain top and the afterglow still lingers.

Yeah, I was just kinda sleepwalking through last year. A loss didn't really get me off kilter...I could still think back to Arizona and remember saying, "let us win this one game, and I don't care of we lose em all next year!".

This year is different...I'm absolutely pumped. I have a feeling our guys are gonna shock the world. I see a early 2000s UF offense with a mid 2000s UGAy defense mixed into one awfully great team. I'm not only referring to the coaches, but to the endless talent we have on the roster.

Our guys may not be quite ready for the Big Dance right now, but it's coming again VERY SOON. No 50+ year wait this time!

Buckle up, it's gonna be a fun ride!

I'm leaving this morning, headed to Atlanta. My excitement level is ramping up hour by hour. make that minute by minute.

I have admittedly always been somewhat of a sunshine pumper, but I feel unusually good about where I think this team is headed. The road back to the top of the mountain starts tomorrow night! :wareagle:

One of my good friends is a Clemson grad and he has been running his mouth for about two weeks now. I'm not a big trash talker, so I look forward to our boys shutting them up. Nothing better than having someone eat their words after their team comes up short.

I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP!!!!!

monday i worked 90% and pretended to work 10% ... it was on a sliding scale up until this morning ...

whereas i was working 10% and pretending to work 90% ... now ...

SCREW IT!!!!

I officially am no longer containing my pretense of work! I am full on Auburn Football Fan and will simply blow off the remainder of the work day to watch auburn hype videos and participate in the AUF board dialogue. Was going to start another thread for my release, but thought this was as good a spot as any!!!!

I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP!!!!!

monday i worked 90% and pretended to work 10% ... it was on a sliding scale up until this morning ...

whereas i was working 10% and pretending to work 90% ... now ...

SCREW IT!!!!

I officially am no longer containing my pretense of work! I am full on Auburn Football Fan and will simply blow off the remainder of the work day to watch auburn hype videos and participate in the AUF board dialogue. Was going to start another thread for my release, but thought this was as good a spot as any!!!!

I'm right there with you...just 3:00 and I'm counting the minutes down. Tonight and tomorrow are going to be the longest days, I'm ready to watch some football!!

Pre-game movie tonight for me and my wife, a little GameDay in the morning after full breakfast, early game watching, Auburn songs starting early afternoon (continuous till kickoff).... afternoon watch more football..............get grill ready.........throw on whatever the wife has for me to cook........turn up the music....watch more football............tape ankles.........yell WAR EAGLE for the neighbors.........I think i'm about set :wareagle:

I was out at lunch in South Bham area and there just seemed to be alot of excitement in the air, people had a smile and a little extra gitty-up in their step. Even bammers and AU Family seemed to be somewhat getting along. Almost everybody had their school colors on as BSPN has promoted. I saw quite a few non Auburn or uat garb. I think everybody is ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

Archived