Ole Miss Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it just my normal whiney disposition, or do the announcers sound like they want ole miss to do well/win. maybe they're just wanting a close game.

ole miss piecing together a nice drive....

You are right, but they always pull for the underdogs. Ole Miss is looking WAAAAAY better than I thought they would look, but it's still early though. If not for the bad snap, it should already be 7-0 AU.

HUGE sack for AU. Ole Miss is starting to look like what I expected.

So far, the new center has a fumble, a hold, and a false start. He needs to settle down.

how long will it be before an announcer says, "the longer ole miss hangs around, the more confidence they're going to have to believe they can win this game"?

:(

ct

Jason Campbell has looked very sharp on every pass. One TD dropped. The Ole Miss corner made a GREAT play to bat down the pass to Mix. Mix was behind the defense.

That was the worst pass I've ever seen.

would you all yell at me if i said i was more comfortable w/ RB in the game?

what an awesome run...wish he would've pushed it into the end zone, though.

ct

I don't like Caddy returning punts. He needs to learn to run straight ahead after he catches it. Why not let Guess return the punts he's looked good the times I've seen him return.

I didn't think there was a chance in hell that AU would come out of that with no points. The Ole Miss crowd is getting rowdy. I think it was the right call to go for it. Also, that was a great play by the Ole Miss player against a leaping Ronnie Brown. Talk about smash mouth!!!!

I KNEW this was going to be a HARD game! They just don't look as confident as they have. WE NEED to score. Come on DEFENSE!

2 passing plays on 3rd and 4th down??? Don't we have 2 of best RBs in the country???

:blink:   :blink:   :blink:

116478[/snapback]

That was not good...a yard to go, I run it twoce up the middle!

Any of you guys nervous yet?? Don't be, no way Ole Miss' defense can play at this level all night, with no help from their offense. It might be a little closer than many thought, but Ole Miss simply doesn't have the talent to pull out a win. AU will control the second half.

Archived